10 |•Meet•|

-Narrator:

The Winx are now with the Great Fairy Mother. Bloom asks what's up with Selina. Eldora tells them how it all happened. The one with the Legendarium and how Selina joined Acheron.

Bloom then asks if Eldora knows someone with the name Y/n, when Eldora hears the name she catches her breath.

Immediately after, they are attacked by someone. The trix. The Winx transform and charge into the battle. The Winx are now fighting the Trix. If that's not enough, Selina reads a story about the ghosts in the garden.

The Winx fight the spirits but their magic is useless. Her magic goes through the spirits. Some of the Winx are exhausted and can't hold out much longer. Here comes Eldora and casts a spell in the garden. The flowers. The spirits disappear through the magic and the Winx are saved.

The Trix disappear back into the cloud tower.

When the Winx regain their strength, they take Eldora to Bloom. There they want to find out how to seal the Legendarium for ever.

At the Trix:

Y/n has been awake for a while and is with Selina. "Now we will pool our strength, we currently have little. Trix convergence!" says Icy and all three take the strength.

As they intensify their magic, a small shiver runs down Selina's spine.

And for Y/n? She just can't take her eyes off Darcy. In this case, Y/n is embarrassed. Darcy realizes this and looks at Y/n with a devilish grin.

Y/n can't help it and her cheeks turn red. Y/n is more powerful and still lets Darcy treat her as a bottom. "These stones are just great. I can already feel their power." says Stormy. "Can't I get a stone?" asks Selina. "You don't need that, you have your book. Isn't that enough?" asks Icy and disappears.

Selina looks sad but Y/n approaches and whispers in her ear. "You don't need that stone, Selina. You only need Bloom's dragon flame. And when that's done, you can free Acheron." She looks Y/n in the eye and nods.

The Trix attack a different school where the swinx are. And with their power and the other witches they are superior.

With Selina and Y/n:

"Bloom." says Selina and stares into the crystal ball. "Now would be the right time for you, wasn't it Selina?" asks Y/n. A grin spreads over her.

At the Winx:

They're still fighting the Winx. With a snap of Stormy fingers, a fairy flies away. It's different with Bloom.

There are Selina and Y/n.
Y/n conjures up snakes around Bloom that get tighter and tighter. The others does Y/n turn to stone.

"Bloom, we haven't seen you in a long time." says Selina. "Selina, but what are you-ahhhh!" Bloom yelled as Y/n charms the snakes over Bloom's body tighter.

"Are you surprised to see me?" she asks Bloom. "Did you miss me?"
"Acheron won't help you. His bitingness is dangerous." Bloom explains to her. Full of boredom, Y/n spells it tighter and tighter.

When Selina almost has Bloom Dragonflame, Y/n stops her. "We must go, immediately." prompts Y/n Selina. Without a word, Y/n teleports Selin away from here, but before Y/n was completely gone, she says to Bloom. "We'll see again, Bloom." and Y/n was gone.