16 |•Return•|

-Narrator:

The Trix have been trapped in the Legendarium for a long time. But nobody knows where Y/n is or what she is planning. Y/n plans when a strong magic appears that she frees the Trix from the Legendarium. For that, she also took the page before sealing it.

While searching, she meets Kalshara, who seems to collect fairy animals. *She probably wants to find the infinite magic* thinks Y/n and hides behind a spell that Kalshara doesn't see. Y/n follows them and finds their secret hiding place. *Not bad for a stash.* thinks Y/n with a small smile. She sees Kalshara transform into an animal. *a shapeshifter*

The Winx are looking for fairy animals like Kalshara. Only they want to save her and stop Kalshara. The Winx go to other times when there were fairy animals and save the animals.

-Y/n:

I follow Kalshara all the time. If she finds the stone and activates it, I can free the Trix. I would actually do it myself, but unfortunately the other part of my power is still sealed. I can unseal only for a short time and for a price. And where's the fun in that? I'd do it myself. When the Winx have the stone, I'll just have to get the Trix out myself.

Time flies and every Winx now has a fairy animal. *Who needs that.* Even if they have the fairy pets, they're still weak. I follow Kalshara to her hideout and lean against the wall. Luckily I'm invisible.

Well, take a look. She probably has a fairy animal from the Winx. Looks like the Winx are coming. When the Winx arrive it looks like a good fight. Stella magic gets stronger with her fairy animal. A small laugh leaves my mouth.

When hell almost collapses, I teleport away. *We'll see each other again Winx.*

Later:

I am with myself and search through my books. The winx won again, don't worry they won't stop me. *If you only knew who my true parents were.* Unfortunately, my mother died when I was born, but my father survived as expected. But he died because of my too great strength. It just happened. And then some stupid fairy parent took me in.

Who wanted to seal me on. *Oh, what should I do. Should I take away the Winx's powers? No would be too easy. Maybe send the fairy animals to another dimension?* I still have enough time for that. But first, I must free the Trix. *Darcy sure hate's me now. I didn't save her right away.* Anyway, I'd better see how Kalshara is doing.

The Winx fight Kalshara every day. She always tries to get the fairy animals but with difficulty.
Time flies and Kalshara now has the stone and wants to activate it. I move closer to have a better chance.

Brafihus takes the stone and wants it for himself. *Hahah, he won't be able to use it well anyway. But because of his stupidity I can free the Trix.* I think with a grin.

The magic stone goes into Brafihius and now it just streams away. *Now is my chance.* I make myself visible. They both stare at me weirdly. Unfortunately they don't see my face very well with the hood. "What do you want?" Kalshara asks me "Nothing special, just taking advantage of him for a moment." I say and tell the magic. A great wave of magic is coming and three great beasts are coming. *Are these fairy animals?* I ask myself. The Trix come out behind them. *So it worked after all.*

"Who are you?" he asks the Trix. "Does it mean that there are still people who don't know us?" Icy asks him.

They talk and talk until the Trix ask him if it was him who helped them out.

"No, it wasn't me." he says and points to me. "It was her." he says in shock. "Don't be so shocked." I notice.

All eyes are on me now. Darcy approaches me. "Y/n?" she asks and comes closer but I take a step back. "Y/n!" she says angrily and wants to grab me but I disappear.

*I think I pissed her off.* Luckily they won't find me. When I arrive I'm looking for my book just as the door opens. There the Trix are standing with Braflihus a small dog latched onto Stormy. *Shit! Why didn't I make sure Darcy knew where I live sooner!*

I let out a sigh and turn to them. "Hey." I say shyly. Before I can say anything else, Darcy storms over to me, grabs my face and pushes me up the wall. "Shit!" I say quietly to myself. Her evil eye's kinda turns me on. "What was that Y/n!" she notes angrily. "What do you mean?" I say kidding, but only her grip gets stronger. "What I mean? He locked us up and you didn't do anything!" she says angrily and looks into my eyes. "I brought you back." I answer her. "Do you know how long ago it was? And that you worked with Acheron!" she says angrily this time. "You didn't even tell me who you really are." she continues.

"I'm getting bored here." I notice and pull her away from me.

This makes her angrier and she is now pushing me harder against the wall. Her hand grabs my face more and more. "What did you say?" she urges me "Answer!" she warns with a small grin. She comes closer to my ear. "I guess I have to punish you, pet." she says in a deep voice. *This is probably the end for me.* "Darcy, you can continue with this later, let's visit the Winx." says Icy to Darcy. Darcy lets me go and flies to the Winx with her sisters. I'm screwed.