20 |•Smut?•|

-Y/n:

I keep hitting the wall, Darcy wants to take my hand but as I turn, my hand smacks her face. Silence feels the room. Nobody says or does something. Mostly me. Icy and Stormy both look at us and disappear from the room, they leaves us here alone.

Now it's just me and an Darcy with an angry look on her face. "Darcy-" I'm about to finish, unfortunately I'm interrupted by her angry eyes. A loud growl can be heard coming from her mouth. Before I can do anything else, she takes a hand and grabs my face with it. "Darcy I-" can't finish again as she shoves me against the nearest wall.

The other free hand slides down my body to my ass and squeezes it. A moan leaves my lips. "Now shut up, pet!" she says in a deep and hot voice. She approaches me and pulls me into an aggressive kiss. The hand that grabbed my face went behind my neck, pulling me closer. The other hand stays on my ass and she keeps squeezing.

Her tongue wants in my mouth so I bleach her away, which made her angrier, so she bit my lower lip. I oben my mouth, so she slides in and searches my mouth. I can't think of anything but Darcy and her hot good looking body. I press my body more against hers, trying to avoid a loud moan as much as possible, that the others can't hear it.

We break away from the kiss. She sits down on the couch and points to her lap. I approach her with small steps, but Darcy doesn't want to wait and grabs my hand. With a strong force she pulls me onto her lap. Full of lust in my eyes I press myself closer to her body, a grin forms on her beautiful lips.

I just can't take my eyes off her beautiful new shape. She notices and holds my chin up. "My eyes are up here, pet~" she says in a lusty voice.

"Please Darcy." I beg her but she doesn't look at me, her eyes are on my helpless body. "That's not my name, little one~" "Mistress, please." I beg her again only this time I'm getting close to her face and my hot breath on her neck. "What do you want~" she asks in a deep voice. Both of her hands slide over my body. One lands on my ass and the other slides to my chest.

"I want you." I say, can't think of anything else about Darcy and her good hands on my body. "What exactly do you want~" she asks with a grin as if she already knows. "Please fuck me." was all I could say as she pulled me into an aggressive kiss. The hand that was on my chest slides into my clothes to my bra. She opens it and throws it on the floor the same with my clothes. The only thing I'm wearing is my underwear. "Your body looks so beautiful~" she whispers in my ear. Both hands slide to my breasts and squeese it. Can't help but to moan, every time with her name at the end.

The next moment I teleport us to my room, where I drop myself on the bed. Darcy crawls on top of me and kisses my neck. Her hands glide over my body, One hand to my breasts and knead it, her warm lips slide from my neck to my breasts. She licks my nipples with her tongue. A little touch of it makes me moan her name loudly. She licks one nipples and the other massages her with her fingers. My body is getting hotter than before. "Mistress... please!" I say with excitement.

"Please, what? Say it, pet~" she says with a dominant voice that I just love. "Mistress, please fuck me now. I can't wait anymore!" When she hears that, she tears my underpants apart and touches my clit with her warm fingers. "If you want it so bad." She look at her fingers. "You're already so wet," she says and looks at me. "Just... for you.. mistress." I answer and gasp. Without thinking any further, she puts a finger in it.

This feeling something in me that I just love so much. She puts her finger more in and moves it. Since it's not enough for darcy, she puts another one in. "faster... please!" I moan and close my eyes tightly. My hand grips the bed sheet so tightly that my fingers slowly go numb. She went faster and she strength her movements. The bed begins to move slowly with it. The other free hand go around my waist to hold herself better. Her lips are still on my chest. "I'll put another finger in it," she whispers to me, before I can say anything about it, she puts the third in me. "Fuck!" I curse and my eyes roll backwards. I fucking love it.~

——————————
I don't know if the next chapter should be in Darcy pov or not. Or should it be in Icy pov?

If the Darcy book is finished, I'll continue to write at the icy book, should I write another book for Stormy? (Many people loves Stormy, but i don't know if I should write one. When the icy book is finished, I mean<3) („• ֊ •„) ——————-