1 - Late

W: Abuse, self-harm, blood, bruises, yandere, etc

(This will mention lovejoy as it was written back when I enjoyed them before I knew of all the things that Wilbur Soot has done. I'm so sorry.)

Natsuki POV|| Outside the clubroom

I rushed to the door, still panting. I couldn't make it in before I stopped, and fell on the wall. A pain split across my back. The wall and flooring was cold and uncomfortable. Finally, I caught my breath and stood back up.

I gently opened the door.

"NATSUKI! OH THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!" MC yelled. He pulled me onto a chair at the mini-table we made...Or well, they made. I didn't make it. I'm late.

"H-uh..! I'm...sorrah..I'm late..hah..hah.." I stuttered. The world felt like it was against me at the moment.

"What happened? Is everything alright?" Came Monika's gentle voice.

"Ye-Yeah. I...I uh just almost went to my father's house...I ran back..." My hand was over my heart. At any point I felt as though I could fall through the earth. The pain on my back was only getting worse.

"I see..." Monika pondered. She started pacing back and forth around the room.

"Oh! What's that on your arm?" Sayori asked.

"N-Noth-!"

MC pulled on my sleeves to show all of my bruises. Without asking. His face lighted up with anger.

"YOU SAID EVERYTHING WAS ALRIGHT! CLEARLY NOT!" He yelled. The sound was too loud. It reminded me of my dad too much!

"P-Please stop...!"

But it wasn't me who said it.

It was a lower voice then mine, but it wasn't Sayori.

It was a gentle voice, but it wasn't Monika.

It was a low voice, but it wasn't MC.

Yuri had stood in front of me and was now facing MC.

"YOU DON'T GET TO-"

"SHUT IT YOU NITWIT. I GET TOO. IF YOU WANT TO SHOUT DO IT OUTSIDE THAT DOOR."

She pushed MC towards the clubroom door.