17 - Secretive

No new warnings, but mention of suicide

Alright Y/N doesn't exist because I  don't wanna make them. Yah.

Yuri POV||The clubroom

That fucking bitch Asuka was at the club again. At this point I want to punch her. Really hard. Break her stupid fucking nose. Make it bleed. But I can't in front of everyone. 

"Hey guys. I have a surprise for you." Asuka smiled.

"The fuck do you want, dickhead?" Monika asked, impolitely. Natsuki nodded barely, since she was resting her head on Monika's shoulder.

"I was wondering...What would you guys say...If I tried to...commit it?" She muttered.

"I would...probably go 'Oh' because don't do it...I don't want you too." Natsuki piped up, giving her a somewhat stressed look.

"Okay, then stop being a *slur.*" Asuka angrily said.

"What the fuck is wrong with you..?!" Natsuki cried.

"It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!" She yelled.

"It's Bible not Straightble." Natsuki sighed. "Can't you just leave us alone, I don't wanna deal with you right now."

"No! I won't jus-" But then Melody hit her.

"Just shut up." Melody triedly sighed. 

"Ugh, fine." She then went back to reading quietly. She was reading, "Ten ways to seem depressed, a guide to acting."

I snorted, she really thinks we can't fucking read the title. This is the literature club, afterall. 

Melody ended up kicking out Asuka, and we planned out how to hang out like the funeral again for the rest of the meeting. Of course, Monika talked to all of us about poems again. Sayori was hyped and so were the rest of us. But, of course, after Asuka leaves the club, or, well, life. Maybe now that she talked about suicide, it could be easy to frame someone... Ehehe~