13 - Melancholy

No new warnings

Here's the angst that you wanted...

oops! Did you not want this?

Too bad.

Also new character that I made!!

Yuri POV||The clubroom

"I use she/they and my name's Melody, what about you guys?" They asked.

"We all use she/her." 

"Oh. Nice. Erm..." Melody turned.

"Hi." Another different person said.

"Oh..? Hello!" My dear Natsuki said.

"OH MY GOD. NATSUKI??" The person said/asked.

"WAIT, ASUKA?" Natsuki was shocked. A moment later they started chatting.

"Okay, okay. This is my childhood friend!! Like MC was to Sayori!!" She explained.

"Uh yeah. We haven't talked in a while, but I do know all of you guys...Monika, or Mononoke? Uh. Well you're Sayori. Oh. Natsuki was always a little rude about you, Yuri. I don't know who you are, sorry...Where's MC?"  

"He isn't here. We don't know why. Oh, and also, I'm better friends with Yuri now." Natsuki noted.

"Oh, ok. Erm, well I wanted to join..." Asuka started.

"Sure. Oh and, this is Melody. We met them today, you two can eat the cookies, you know." Monika smiled.

After a while, many people showed up. Only Melody and Asuka joined, but the others all enjoyed it.

The poems were great, people loved the cookies, and a few even told me that the banners were great.

Afterwards, I offered Natsuki to stay at my house again.

"Oh. Can't. Bye, Yuri." Natsuki left.

"B-Bye.."

She then proceeded to leave me alone in the clubroom, which looked almost empty now that everything was gone...

What happened? 

Is this Asuka's fault? 

I-Is this my fault? 

I did this, didn't I? 

I should've talked more to Asuka. 

She did this too. 

It's our fault. 

No.

 I didn't do anything.

 Did I? 

I-I..

I know what happened.

THIS IS ASUKA'S FAULT...

AND SHE WILL PAY...

THE BRAT!

I HOPE SHE ALWAYS FEELS MELANCHOLY...

I HOPE I CAN TEAR HER APART...