28 - Interesting

No new warnings

Natsuki POV||Outside the clubroom

Yua, the girl I was talking about before, likes Yuri. She's only seen Yuri at the hallways and the library, but she's obsessed with her.

And I'm pissed.

She told me to lie about her to the club about her being straight. I never realized this was the reason.

And I already told her I liked Yuri. 2 weeks ago. And a day later, she likes Yuri. Yua is not going to join the club. In fact, she can't. Because I know somebody. Somebody who, if I hint that Yua likes me, will kill her.

It just so happens that when Asuka killed herself, Yuri was, absent?

Yuri was extremely tired when she returned to the school when Mc was...Oh I don't know, killed?

But this is great!

I love this!

And now, all I have to do, is tell them Yua has a crush on a boy named Natsume or something.

It'll be obvious, but uh oh! I don't realise that it's actually me! Okay, now let's stop thinking and actually go inside.

"Ever get tired of doing your homework here?" Monika asked as I opened the door. Melody was, once again, rushing on her homework. She scoffed, then laughed.

"Ever get tired of having the same conversation with Sayori?" Melody joked. I went to the closet and grabbed out a random volume of Parfait Girls!

I turned on a paged and stared at the word "and"

Just thinking, again. This goes on for about 2 more minutes until Sayori finally came in. Apparently she met an old friend and they were catching up. Well, now we just shared poems. I made sure to mention Yua when talking with Yuri, about how she's sooo obsessed with "Natsume," and sometimes I laughed, but that was in character.

Suddenly, she grabs my wrist and whispers in my ear, "Personally, I think she's up to something," And let go. I blushed but reminded myself to stay in character.

"Haaah..How so?"

"No time. We're discussing the school play, they're letting the clubs make little stands. Tryna be the first for cupcakes." Yuri smiled, then takes my hand and drags me headfirst. Fearless. 

Show and tell - Yuri x Natsukiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें