33 - Untouchable :)

No new warnings

Natsuki's feeling untouchable >:)

Natsuki POV||Yua's hospital room

"Nat! You NEED to hear who did this!" Yua screamed the second I got in the room.

"No, I know."

"Wh?!- So you support your psycho girlfriend?!" She yelled, crying.

"No, I know t-that you did this." 

"What.."

"I've seen the pocket knife poking out of your pocket," I said, thinking fast and lying easily.

"Uhm... N-No! Yuri did this!"

"So, when did she?" I asked casually.

"After school on Thursday!"

"Bullshit. She was at the club. Literally ask everyone else."

"Argh... You're really irritating sometimes, ya know?" Yua complained.

"Mmh, I do. And don't edit that to make it seem like I tried to purpose to you, sick freak."

"What? I-I'm not even recording!"

I point at her phone which is recording a voice memo titled, "Natsuki visit."

"YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING RIGHT NOW!" She yelled, grabbing her phone and throwing it at me. It hits my arm and, because of her broken phonecase, makes a small cut.

The cut starts bleeding, and one of the doctors come to stop Yua, "Now, now! No need to get violent. Mrs. Wixx, we have no reason to believe that Yuri Hazukasha tried to kill you other than your word. Monika Ninshiki and Sayori Amagumo have confirmed that she was at the meeting, and another person confirmed that she also left to go drink water and came back. Do you have anything showing that she was there?"

"Well, no... But like, she was!"

"Sorry, but on the evidence given, we canno-"

"SHUT UP!" She screamed, then jumped at me. She started punching the shit out of me, while the doctor called for security. It reminded me of my dad.

But because of that...

I swiftly got up and turned the tables. Obviously, all I did was jump up and cry and scream. The doctor calmed me down, and told Yua to get back to her bed for rest. 

"Fu-hic-ck you.." Yua muttered, getting on her bed once again. 

"Mhh, not like you could do anything to me now," I laughed.  "Untouchable."

"Hic! I wish you (hic!) would b-be unable to (hic! hic!)"

"Unable to hic? Man, me too."

She glared at me as I got out of her room and left with Mrs. Lavigne.