24 - All Too Well (Taylor's Version) (music video?)

Skip this if you wanna tbh

Based on the song All Too Well (Taylor's Version)

Jesus christ, Ive already finished?? Well, better realise it now :P

MY POV/3rd person/Script ig??

Monika is seen walking with Natsuki into her house, they are holding hands but barely talking. Natsuki slightly shuddered, but didn't let Monika see. Both of them blush, not even looking at each other, just thinking about the fact that they are holding hands. Once they get inside, Natsuki lifts off her scarf and puts it on the top of the drawer. 

It flashes to a part of the scarf coming out of the top drawer.

Now it shows Monika and Natsuki singing to a radio song in Monika's car, driving somewhere unknown. Monika ends up telling a story and Natsuki looks in awe, with a wide-eyed gaze. Afterwards, Monika goes back to driving, but Natsuki looks out of the car window unto the autumn leaves falling.

Monika is somewhere, it looks like coding, and she's looking melancholy. She places her hand on a picture of the moment before, with a bunch of code next to it. A single tear falls down her face, which turns to crying, which turns to sobbing, which turns to her breaking down. 

Now she's grabbing some code and Natsuki.chr, she's both trying to mix them and being unable to. She gives up and throws the code, unable to throw Natsuki.

It know focus back into the image of the car, and the car is driving to what seems like a 7-11. Monika looks at Natsuki, who shouts to brake. Monika does this, then laughs with Natsuki about how she almost ran the red. Both of their hairs start waving as Monika drives again, and they're still laughing. 

Now it shows Natsuki, staring a picture of her and Monika at 7-11 from a photo album.

She places it back onto the counter, and sees Monika's cheeks being red. She turns the page and sees a little Monika, wearing glasses and reading on her twin-sized bed. Another picture has Natsuki on the tee-ball team, holding a bat and not knowing what to do with it. She remembers talking to Monika about their pasts. She slowly starts crying. 

It then focuses on a picture, and it shows her and Monika dancing around the kitchen, with there only being refrigerator light in the background. Natsuki accidentally bumps into the stairs and they both burst out laughing as Monika feel on her. Now it goes back to Natsuki crying, but now she's smiling slightly, as she remembers this all too well. 

Natsuki and Monika now both rip up Yuri, however, they are not together. Natsuki rips up a photo of all three of them hugging, disliking the fact that Sayori and Melody are gone from it anyways. Monika, however, implants a code that makes Yuri more weird, so that Natsuki distances herself from Yuri. 

Monika keeps checking her watch as if it's going to change to a year, but she can't help it. Natsuki is still heartbroken and is always on edge. Monika can't be herself again. Natsuki is ignoring Yuri. Monika stops inviting Yuri to her events. Natsuki keeps making scenarios and fantasies in her mind about getting back with Monika. Monika wears Natsuki's scarf in her house, not allowing her family to tell anymore.

Monika goes back to swimming in code, looking at past times. Natsuki's most prized possession is now the photo album. They both remember it all too well.

They want to go back to 7-11 again, the wind blowing, the fun shopping, the joy.