20 - Alone

No new warnings

So uh, remember how Melody had to come at 2? Aha, yeah.

Melody POV||Outside Asuka's house

I, annoyed, walked to Asuka's house. The front door looked off, so I knocked. It was strong enough to push open the door. Guess the dumbass forgot to lock it? Eh.

I walked into her house and walked up the stairs. I saw a room anyways. It had a million pictures of BTS members. What did she do to my beloved Jimin?! WHY DO YOU NEED TO EDIT IN A MAID OUTFIT?! (I have literally no knowledge on BTS, I literally just searched up bts member names so uh-)

I aggressively push opened the door.

In h-her bedroom, the same girl who was lying, she was lying, right...? It was fah..fake? She wasn't nice, but would she really d-do this...? She's rude, ignorant, and dis-disgusting...W-What's up with her...?

there was blood...In a hurry, I called the police and explain the situation, trying to sound worried for her and acting as if there was a way she could survive. I put her address then started texting the group chat.

-*Doki's!*-

You: Oh my god! You guys need to know what Asuka did...

Nat!!: Oh great! She's doing ANOTHER terrible thing? What is it this time?

Yuriii: Huh? What happened?

Sayo-Mayo: What if we die??????

Moni: We won't, now what??

You: So basically I went at 2, right?

Moni: mhm

Nat!!: Of course

You: I walked to her cursed room

Yuri: God I never want to be there

You: She hung herself. The police are here, I better go. Bye.

Nat!!: Baiii

Sayo-Mayo: BYE BESTIE <3

Moni: Byeeee

Yuri: Oh btw sorry I wasn't there, personal issues...

Yuri: Bye!!

Sayo-Mayo: Oh no, you ok?

Yuri: Yep

(Ok so I'm going to a sleepboy camp for 5 days so not updates then, sorryings :<)