5 - Crimson

No new warnings

Yuri's POV||The clubroom

MC wasn't there the next day.

Or the day after that.

He wasn't there for the rest of the week.

I got Natsuki all to myself! 

MC doesn't get to ruin her feelings. Sayori didn't get to make her immature. Monika didn't get to take her away from me. If they did, they would deeply regret it. I would make her mine. I will make her mine. No matter what it takes.

E-Eh! I-I don't know what got into me!

But there is truth in my words. I will do whatever it takes. 

"And I thought MC was the best at zoning out! Yuri?? Yurriiii?" Came a childish voice.

"Yes, Sayori?"

It was impossible to keep the hatred out of my voice, yet I somehow did it.

"Oh there you are Sayori! Moni wants to talk to you!" Natsuki said, appearing next to Monika, they held hands.

I'll take care of her after MC. 

"Hello, Natsuki. Would you like to read with me again today?" 

"I didn't think you would be the type of person to do that again! I mean you got pretty flustered after the chocolate...Ahahaha!" Natsuki laughed. Monika smiled slightly. "Do you know where MC is?"

"Uh? I-I don't know! Why would I?" 

"Dunno. Well, I gotta go, you know, I can finally read manga without MC!"Natsuki replied.

"Okay then."

Once I was alone again I clenched my fists.

Sayori was sure to try and stop me again. But I'll have to introduce Melody to them soon enough. I'm glad she helped me...

(Melody is my oc)

I hope Natsuki doesn't realize I'm the reason MC's gone...