6 - Doki-Doki

No new warnings

Natsuki POV||The water fountain

"Listen to me. Don't talk-" 

"WHY AM I HERE? MC IS HERE TODAY, YURI TOLD ME. WE SHOULD BE AT THE-"

"Don't talk to Yuri. S-She and-" Sayori cut me off yet got cut off herself.

"Oh my fucking god! I need to break up with MC! Just let me okay? Oh and also, I trust Yuri, she helps me and all that. By-"

"PROMISE ME ONE THING!" Sayori shouted. I've never heard her shout before, so I froze.

"What?"

"Promise me you'll never date Yuri." Sayori replied.

"E-Eh?! D-Date Yuri? I mean...I can't control the future or anything! I-I don't know about this..." 

"Please just say it...You don't have to promise i-it." Sayori's voice sounded broken.

"Why? I'll never date Yuri? What does that really mean to you? Why?"

"Because! B-Because...BECAUSE I WANNA DATE-"

"Oh there you are Natsuki!"

MC grabbed my chin and pulled my face to his face yet again.

"What happened to you?" 

I knew that he could tell that I had no empathy or sympathy for him. Even him covered in bandages. It was nothing compared to what me and Yuri had to deal with.

"I got stabbed, nothing special." He said it like I was gonna be impressed. I get it, you got stabbed, so? If anything, I'll just laugh. But I'm nice this time.

"Ok. Oh by the way, I-I'm breaking up with you...Bye."

I grabbed Sayori and both of us ran to the clubroom, and, for good measure, I locked the door.

"So who?"

"I'll tell you later."

"When? Tomorrow?"

"Oh fine okay..."