35 - Read 12:36

Warnings: suicide, mental, sexual + physical abuse, a whole lot of swearing

Yo 

>>>> writer's block

Natsuki's POV||School bathroom

I left the lunch room for a reason. 

Asuka and Yua's friends left me hurt. Screaming "Fuck you forever!" 

Yuri didn't bat an eye even though she was sitting on the table next to me, Monika, Lea, and Sayori. Oh, and Melody today. The verbal abuse was enough, so I left.

I went on the school group chat, and of course, they were telling me to fuck myself. I've been in the bathroom for 15 minutes at this point. I didn't bother eating lunch. I didn't even take my lunch here. Monika has been frantically texting me for the past 10 minutes. I didn't even try to look. 

I'm pretty sure that they told the counselor. But I can't even move. I am almost at my breaking point, if one more goddamn problem arroses, I'm going to kill myself once I get home. There is nothing stopping me. My dad made me cover up my fucking bruises with makeup again, and forbid me to tell anybody. Then there was Yuri, who threatened to tell everyone about him because she was salty about the breakup. Then Yua and Asuka's friends, who always attack and blame me. I may be used to sexual  and physical, but the mental abuse is fucking with me. Then, apathy. This school is fucked up. All the counselors will do is tell them to stop, or they will rarely  give bullies detention once. Despite the school being anti-bullying. One more thing, and it'll be the last thing I ever fucking see. 

Then, my phone got a notification. 

Yuri 12:34
Honestly,  should've told the school before, sorry for how she's acting.

I trembled and used my leftover energy to open the message.

PHS-er's <3

Yuri  12:27
Who wants me to expose my ex?

Natalie  12:27
oh fuck yeah cmon yuri

Yuri  12:29
-She has an abusive father
-She forgives people easily
-She's gullible 
-She used to date Monika
-She has toxic friends
-She used to date MC, who abused her as well

Sarah  12:30
LOL SHE'S WEAK ASF

Natalie  12:30
LOLZ

Yuri  12:31
There's personal stuff like address but that's doxing sadly

Sarah  12:31
No do it

Natalie  12:32 
No i think that's illegal

Sarah  12:33
LOL :P

Lea  12:33
Can't you guys fucking stop?

Melody  12:33
frfr

Natalie 12:34
PFT NO >:)

Yuri 12:34
Honestly, should've told the school before, sorry for how she's acting.

My breathed hitched.

I dropped my phone on the ground. 

I cried.

It burned.

I die and die and die and fucking break down.

I hear two faint voices laughing.

I hear the apathy and shake.

Fuck.

Die.

I clawed my skin.

I have a goodbye poem saved up.

I will use it.