ramen [3]

Akira-Chan~!" He sang from the classroom doors, she was standing, making her way to leave the classroom.

"Oikawa-senpai!" She skipped over to him.

"Where are you going?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I was going to go buy a yogurt for y/n and I, would you like one too?" She asked, pointing towards the classroom door.

"Oh, sure!" He smiled.

"Okay, I'll be back quickly!" She ran out the door.

You noticed Oikawa glancing at you whilst talking to some other girls in your class. To pass time, and in hopes that he wouldn't bother you, you placed your headphones on.

"Ah, y/n," you felt someone lift the right side of your headphones, you turned to your side, it was Oikawa. "How has your day been?" He smiled, sitting down in Akira's desk, facing you.

You took off the headphones,

Does he think we're friends now because I followed him back?

"It's been okay," you summarized.

"Ah, you're probably thinking I'm weird for acting like friends since I followed you last night, right?" He rubbed at his neck, giving a sort of timid smile.

Yeah haha

"Oh, not really," you reassured.

"Okay! Well truth is, I do want to be your friend, so I hope that doesn't bother you." he confessed.

It does bother me.
You bother me.

"Uhm, that's fine. I mean— you're friends with Aki right? So I don't really mind." you nodded your head, giving a small smile.

He grinned back, "That's great! Well, Iwa-chan and I were planning on stopping by to grab something to eat after practice, would you like to join us?"

You honestly wanted to say no, but then again; he really seemed to be getting closer with Aki, if they ended up together, you didn't want to make things awkward between the two of you.

Plus, Iwaizume was gonna be there so you had your pros and cons.

"I'm sure we can," you nodded as he moved to rest his chin on the palm of his hand, propping it on your desk.

We?

"Sounds great, just come by when our practice is over and we can leave right after!" He grinned.

You nodded and gave him a small smile in return, gazing at him as he made his way out the classroom door.

-

We?

I never said I wanted Akira to go

Damn

"Iwa-chan" he whined, wobbling into his classroom.

"Yeah?" Iwaizume let out through a mouth full of rice, turning to glance at the boy, Matsukawa and Hanamaki doing the same.

"I invited y/n and Aki-chan to go with us to eat after practice!" He excitedly informed, taking a seat next to the boy.

"Oh that's nice" Iwa nodded, very much focused on his food.

"Are you guys going on a double date?" Matsu questioned.

"Well..." Oikawa chuckled trying to hide his excitement.

To him it was like a double date, with you, so he was excited.

"Not really, just going to eat with some friends—