plan [16]

"Hey Aki-Chan?"

"Yes?" She immediately shot her head up to look at him.

Oikawa just kinda kicked at the dirt as they walked. "You know how we're friends, right?"

He felt so nervous for some reason.

She gleamed at the fact that Oikawa thought of her as a friend,

what was he going to say next? She pondered, "of course!"

"Well," he paused, "friends do each other favors, right?"

"Of course, why? What do you need?" She stopped to face him, he mimicked her actions.

"So,"

I shouldn't be saying this.

"You know Iwa-Chan— obviously," he made some small hand gesture, chuckling as if his comment was pointless, she smiled in return.

"Well, you can't tell anyone, but, he has a crush on you." He paused seeing as Akira's face turned to one of confusion.

"And I've figured you don't feel the same towards him so I was wondering–" he continued, "I really care about Iwa-Chan, he'll obviously deny having feelings for you to your face, but I feel like, if you turn him down gently with a kiss, he won't be as upset over it, y'know?"

He had been rehearsing that whole charade since the middle of practice, but now that he had actually said it out loud, it didn't quite sound right. He was now second guessing his 'plan.'

Akira was quiet for a while before letting out a simple, "oh."

Oikawa freaked out.

Crap.
This isn't going to wor–

"You want me to kiss Iwaizume?" She asked in order to confirm.

"Yes– just to help him get over his crush, cause, it would get in our way, y'know– but that's not my point right now. Would you be willing to do that?" He reached down for her hand, squeezing it lightly. "For me?"

Akira quite literally exploded into a dark shade of red, her voice hitching in her throat. "Ye– I'll do it," she sternly said, "just a simple kiss, right? To help him get over his crush? I can do it."

Oikawa grinned, "thanks."

Perfect.

After parting ways with Akira, Oikawa happily skipped all the way home; he was ecstatic.

He had set his silly little 'plan' in motion, and now all he had to do was wait till Akira made her move.

He found it slightly funny how easy it was to convince Akira to do what he asked. That definitely works to my benefit, he pondered.

Tōru fell asleep with a smile plastered onto his face, even forgetting you were out and about with Iwaizume at this exact moment. But that didn't bother him as much as it would have yesterday, he knew it wouldn't last long, you and Iwa, so he decided to sleep on it.