comfortable [6]

Something feels off.

You turned your head a bit to see behind you using your peripheral vision.

But no one was behind you. Whatever, you quickly speed walked.

.

Wow, so this is her house?
I wonder what her room looks like.
Should I stay a bit and see which room she walks into?
No, don't be a freak Tōru.
But then again, I'm just curious.

"Good morning!" Aki cheerfully greeted as you lazily walked into the classroom.

You smiled in return.

"How was your date with Iwaizume?!" She enthusiastically questioned, making you panic as people in the classroom turned to glance at you, obviously hearing Akira's question.

"It wasn't a date— it was fun though" you smiled, recalling the outing.

"It was totally a date" Akira gave you a look, "what'd you guys talk about? Tell me!"

"Okay, well;" you cleared your throat as she propped herself on your desk, eagerly listening.

-

"Y/n!" He smiled seeing you sitting in your desk, munching on your lunch. He let out a quiet chuckle seeing your surprised face at his sudden appearance.

"Hey Oikawa," you cleaned your mouth with the back of your hand, taking off your headphones and quickly fixing your food to the side to give him some space by your desk.

He sat across from you, taking the chair that belonged to the desk in front of you, "how has your day been?" He smiled

"Pretty good"

"That's great" he smiled

You offered him some of your lunch, which he happily accepted.

"Have you eaten lunch?" You questioned, seeing as he basically devoured the piece of sandwich you handed him.

"Mrph...yeap" he said through a muffled mouthful. You kinda just stared at him in disgust, "sorry—" he quickly apologized. 

"How come you're not with Iwaizume-kun? Where is he?" you asked, he slouched a bit in his seat.

"He's with Hanamaki and the others, they were being mean so I left" he 'hmphed', sassily turning his head to the left, eyes closed.

You chuckled.

She laughed
wow
SHE LAUGHED!!
i made her laugh!

Eventually Oikawa left back to his classroom, leaving you alone in your desk pondering over the boy.

You talked to him so easily, and not once did a feelings of irritation bubble inside you during the whole conversation.

Maybe I am getting comfortable with him.

I guess he isn't as bad as I thought.

———
hi
i think I'll start posting shorter chapters from now on, that'll help make sure I update regularly instead of out of the blue. if you guys would prefer my usual longer chapter, pls lmk!