need [28]

Nothing crazy happened that night. Toru tried leaving right as your mom made it home, resulting in a quick introduction that was awkward at first but quickly settled into a more comfortable mood as Tōru's charm won your mom over.

Really, earlier he just, I guess you could call it; made out with you. Though you didn't actually kiss him as much as he did to you, planting kisses everywhere he could reach, where your skin was bare.

You were completely caught off guard when he snuck his hands under your shirt, kinda squeezing at your sides, though not daring to move them any further up; you appreciated that.

It was— new.

There was a point when he leaned down to give you final kiss, then sat hovered over you, admiring your flustered, slightly out of breath face. He let out a smirk before leaning over to hug you tightly like a small child, muttering out "thank you y/n-chan, I feel better."

You just let out an "of course" in return.

Your mother invited Tōru to stay over for dinner, he kindly declined, thanking her for the offer but saying it was far too late and he wouldn't want to stay and bother. Your mother insisted and so eventually he did stay over for a quick meal.

"Just take a seat and we'll have food ready in a sec!" Your mother motioned for him to sit down, Tōru walked over to your dining table then quickly spoke up.

"Oh no, I would rather help. You just came back from work, right ma'am? Y/n-chan and I can prepare a meal," he placed a hand on your mothers shoulder, giving her his adult-pleaser smile, walking her to the dinner table, "you ma'am, settle down, take a seat and relax from your tiring day!"

You gazed at him, giving him a look, internally laughing as your mom ate up every word coming out of his mouth.

"I," she stuttered, "are you sure?" Tōru nodded an eager yes, "well, then I'll go upstairs and clean myself up a bit while you two make dinner."

Tōru clapped his hands together, "that's great! You head on up and we'll get started," your mother said a quick 'thank you' and rushed upstairs after giving you a slick thumbs up with a grin while pointing at Tōru, he feigned not seeing it, you laughed.

"You're such a pleaser" you teased, walking over to wash your hands in the sink.

He walked up behind you, snaking his hands around your waist and resting his head on your neck, hugging you. "I'm not a pleaser," you could hear his pout, "I just want to take care of your mother too, she seems nice!"

"Nice? Only cause you don't have to live with her." You chuckled, flicking water at his face from your fingertips, he squeezed his eyes shut before letting out a dramatized,

"AH!"

You laughed harder.

"Y/n-chan!" He cleaned off the water drops from his face, then quickly rushed to turn on the water faucet and return the action. You flinched from the water droplets before complaining.

"No—!" He cackled.

"We're even now" he sassed, you glared at him playfully. He stretched his shirt from the bottom to dry off the water from his face, revealing his belly; bro had a six pack.

In return you put your cold hand on his bare stomach, making him flinch hard as he cried out, you cackled.

"Okay enough—!" He playfully scolded, you laughed harder.

Eventually you two began on making the meal.

The food was somewhat tasty.

You had to redo some stuff over and over because Tōru kept putting too much or too little when it came to. He also tried taking the lead several times, knowing damn well he had no clue what he was doing.

So that was eventful to watch.

But in the end the food came out well, your mother praised the two of you for it and merrily ate it all.

It was starting to get darker outside, your mother pointed out, it was late now.

Tōru made his way to say his goodbyes when your mother suggested he slept the night over for it was 'far too late for you to be walking alone!'

After exchanging a suddenly flustered look, towards you, Tōru adamantly declined. Though he thanked your mother and soon left.

Oikawa had only ever dreamed of staying the night with you, but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself around you if that senario were to occur.

He could barely control himself earlier.

"You can do what you want."

He shivered with anticipation and excitement merely recalling what you had said.

Sure he knew you would eventually give in and allow him, but just hearing you grant him permission to do as pleased made him feel ecstatic.

He stupidly swung his arms back and forth, a little skip to his every step as he grinned the whole walk to his house.

He waltzed straight into his room and plopped himself on his floor bed, grinning like an idiot remembering everything that occurred in your room.

Every time he kissed you, everywhere he kissed you, everywhere he was allowed to let his hands roam free; gosh he couldn't wait to explore more. It's all he could think about.

Even the loss against Shiratorizawa couldn't burst him out of his current high.

He squeezed his knee with his left hand, trying to fight the new feelings brewing inside him. Taking out his phone from his back pocket, he pulled up the photo of you he had screenshot a couple weeks ago.

God she's so beautiful
I want her more
I need her more
I need more of her.

Tōru tenderly smiled at your photo.