amusement [7]

"Y/n, would you like to come to practice with us today?"

"Oh, I'm not so sure–"

"We can go!" Akira loudly interrupted you, grinning at Oikawa.

He faintly smiled, "great!"

Who the hell invited her.

"Let's go out this weekend" Akira suddenly blurted out, volleyball practice was finally over and you were all walking together with Iwaizume and Oikawa.

"That could be fun" Iwaizume agreed.

"How about and amusement park?" Oikawa turned to you, watching as you gazed at the stars up above.

"Sounds fun" You nodded in agreement.

"Tomorrow? We meet up at y/n's at nine?" Akira set up the meeting.

"Hold up– why my house?" You retorted.

"It's closer to our separating point when we walk together" Akira shrugged, the guys just listened intently. "I'll send the w tomorrow"

Shut the hell up
I want to keep sleeping
WHATS THAT SOUND OH MY GOSH

oh it's my alarm

You irritatedly groaned out, smashing the alarm button on your phone off. You ran your hands through your hair, groaning again once you realized you had like thirty minutes to get ready for your trip with the others.

Checking your phone, you realized Akira had already sent the boys your adress in a group chat she had made. It seemed like they had all already been awake for at least an hour prior.

It was warm outside so you just put on some baggy pants and a slightly oversized t-shirt (or wtv u want). You had barely finished brushing out your hair before the doorbell rang and you sped downstairs.

"Good morning" Iwaizume smiled, you smiled back.

"GOOD MORNING!" Oikawa obnoxiously greeted as well, way too cheerful. Akira stood behind him, grinning.

"Come in, I just need to grab my bag and we can head out– you guys want something to drink?" You motioned over to the kitchen.

"No thanks–"

"Yes please!" Oikawa interupted Iwaizume, getting a flick on the head out of it.

"OW–"

"We're gonna have to walk, and it starts getting busy around ten, so we'd better get going quickly so we can get on the rides we want without waiting in lines for too long" Iwaizume explained, you all agreed.

You excused yourself to quickly go get your tote bag, Oikawa butted in, "I wanna go with you!"

"Stop intruding Stupidkawa, what if she doesn't want you to!" Iwaizume grabbed him by the back of the neck, halting him.

Oikawa whined, "but she doesn't mind" he pouted. Iwaizume looked up at you to get your opinion on the matter.

You awkwardly smiled, "I don't mind."

"THEN I'M GOING TOO!" Akira rushed over to you.

"You've already seen my room though, " you glared at her, shaking her hold off your arm, she giggled. The two followed you upstairs as Iwaizume waited by the front door.

"Your room is pleasing to look at y/n-chan" Oikawa messed with some small mystery box figure you had placed on a shelf next to your door.

"Thanks" you let out, quickly grabbing the bag hanging in your closet. "Let's go," you rushed out, Akira giggling as Oikawa almost knocked over your plant.

The walk to the amusement park was filled with a lot of random topics turning into a whole debated conversations within the four of you.

It was mainly Akira and Oikawa going back and forth, then Oikawa would say something completely idiotic, causing Iwaizume to tell him off and you'd start cackling.

"I say we do that one!" Akira pointed at a huge rollercoaster ride with tons of loops; you guys had finally made it inside.

"No."

"Why not?!" She complained, you just continued to shake your head no.

"You're scared?" Oikawa questioned, hiding a smirk.

"No– I'm just not a huge fan of big rides."

"I'll sit with you if you'd like," Iwaizume suggested, Oikawa dropped the teasing smirk, "I swear I'll make sure you don't go flying out" he joked, trying to ease your fears.

You thought it over, "sure then— but if I die I swear I'll come back and haunt you all forever." You threatened, they all laughed.

.

"I've changed my mind, HELL NO." You protested, seeing the workers lead you to the front row of the ride.

Iwaizume smiled, "it's okay," he instinctively placed a hand on your lower back, "you'll be fine, I swear" he chuckled trying to lighten your mood.

You got flustered, Oikawa just blatantly stared, waiting for Akira to get over to her side in the second row.

"Fine" you muttered.

"It'll be fun!" Oikawa peeked his head in between you and Iwa once you were all situated in your seats.

You gripped the railing in front of you as the ride started to move forward, "It's starting!" Oikawa cheered

"You're not gonna die" Iwaizume 'comforted', "OH MY GOSH LOOK HOW HIGH UP WE ARE UP" he screeched as the ride reached a high point.

"NO NO NO—" everyone screamed as the ride went downhill.

.

"Never again." You huffed, exiting the amusement park gates, candy, Photo Booth polos , and a random alien hat that Oikawa insisted you needed, all in hand.

"Oh c'mon, you had fun!" Akira lightly elbowed you, you caved in, smiling.

"We should do this again!" Oikawa suggested, walking next to Iwa. 

"We should," Iwaizume agreed, "but maybe something other than amusement parks" he glanced down at you, chuckling, you felt a little flustered.

"Today was very fun, it'd be nice to do something like this again," you nodded your head yes, smiling.

You guys walked together to your departing point and bid each other a goodnight, completely exhausted yet filled with a warm feeling.

It's fun hanging out with more people.