my love [33]

Tōru's sudden meltdown at school was a popular topic of conversation the next few days.

Did he care though?
Not as much he would've a couple months ago.

He was a little bothered by his actions, he couldn't believe he'd suddenly lost it like that.

He laid in bed, Thursday night, just thinking.

I'm losing it.
No–
Iwaizume is making me lose it.
This is bad though, I bitched at him.

The days following the whole altercation were filled with tension-filled practices and small side glances here and there.

Their whole relationship was fucked.

The killer duo just wasn't the same.

If he didn't have to, Oikawa wouldn't set to Iwaizume, that was the hardest blow Hajime had to deal with. And if he did set to the boy, they weren't the spot-on, perfect hit ones the duo was known for.

They didn't speak whatsoever, and everyone noticed it. The affect of it all was very noticeable as well, or at least for Iwaizume.

He was quieter, more reserved.

Tōru seemed more serious, less giddy.

Was this the right move?
Damn it.

Tōru sighed, pulling out his phone.

Tōru<3:
can you send me a picture of your pretty face my love
i miss you
8:45 p.m.

He just needed to see you, that would make things better.

.

You picked up your phone at the ping, reading the message. You smiled.

Tōru had suddenly gotten a habit of calling you sweet nicknames, starting Tuesday. You'd get flustered at them, but they were adorable when he would call you them; 'my love' was the most common one he'd use.

Oh fuck, a photo—
I look so messy right now though,

You sat at your desk, pencil in hand as you were previously scribbling away at some language notes. You were working on homework as you got the message notification.

Frick—
How am I supposed to pose?

You pondered a bit, moving your phone around at different angles, eventually settling on a casual one, then pressed send.

y/n❣️:
i miss you too
*1 image attached*

Tōru jumped at his phone to open the notification. He smiled at the message and grinned seeing the photo you had sent him.

You had a small smile in the picture, you looked beautiful; he admired. He was quick to save it to his camera roll, then continued on admiring the photo.

He loved your hair, they way you had it messily styled at the moment. Your smile, your eyes, your eyelashes, the way your eyes squinted whenever you smiled ever so slightly; he loved it all.

He wanted to see you in person, to hold you. He wanted you.

He grinned before marching out of his bedroom then straight out of his house.

In less time than one could think, Tōru was already in front of your house, hiding behind the familiar tree and playground.

This reminds me of how things where before we started dating, he giggled.

There you sat, scribbling away on your desk, eyebrows slightly furrowed in concentration. He smiled.

The rush he felt from seeing you without your knowledge was still there, and he loved it.

He sat there, relaxed at the mere sight of you.

Would it be stupid of me to do so?
How much is too much?

Tōru pondered.

These past few days had been filled with sudden bursts of violent thoughts here and there, all revolving around those closest to you; Hajime and Akira.

They were so random. Sometimes they would frighten the boy due to the violent nature of these images.

Anytime he would remember Iwaizume, or imagine him talking to you that previous Monday, he would suddenly picture himself violently stabbing the boy through the eye or beating him senselessly.

And for Akira, anytime he would even see her at school, he would imaging himself beating her as well, mainly with his bare hands. He felt such a strong annoyance and hatred towards the girl, and he didn't even care to hide it anymore.

The violent thoughts didn't only appear when he thought of those two; anytime he'd see anyone even speaking to you, he'd get the urge to hurt them in some way.

It peeved him, seeing you with anyone else, no matter whom it was. He'd get the urge to shove them out the window, punch them, stab them, anything really.

Sometimes he'd even picture himself slowly dragging his hands up your torso, then tracing around your collar and slowly, tightly, wrapping them around your neck. Though the vision would end there; he would end them there.

Those were the daydreams that scared him the most.

But there was a hint of pleasure that came with every one of them.

Friday morning came, Tōru looked exhausted.

He dismissed your 'hello' in the morning and greeted you with a deepened messy kiss, catching you off guard.

"Good morni—" he suddenly pulled you in. You widened your eyes at the suddenness, then kissed him back, expecting him to let go afterwards, but he didn't. He instead tightened his hold around your waist.

It was kinda starting to hurt, so you reached down to pull them off, it didn't work.

Only then did he release the kiss after you slowly pulled back.

You raised an eyebrow at him, "bold today, hm?"

He gave you a look of desperation as if he wanted more.

He needed more.

"Morning y/n" he finally spoke up after you pulled on his hand to continue walking.

You smiled as you walked to the school together.