promise [32]

Monday came along quickly, it was surprisingly warm this morning as you absentmindedly sat at your desk, school jacket off.

You could feel her gaze on you, you turned to look out the window.

"Y/n what's on your arm?"

Fuck

"Nothing," you didn't even turn to look at her.

"Sure doesn't look like nothing" you shot your head in her direction.

"The fuck do you mean by that?" You spat, furrowing your eyebrows at her.

"N-nothing, sorry" she looked down at her desk.

You huffed out and looked away at the window, pulling down your arm sleeve.

I guess he did leave a bruise.

You really didn't like the fact that Oikawa had hit you.

Yes, the bruise was accidental, he claims that he didn't mean to hit you with the phone, but he also shoved you, and that couldn't have been an accident.

You understand he was upset and not thinking straight, so you told yourself that if something like that were to happen again, you would straight up tell him you didn't like that. Maybe even tell him to back off for a bit, but right now, for some stupid reason, you let it pass.

It did bother you— but he was upset. He was upset because of you; which was your fault. So in a way, you felt like you brought it upon yourself.

You sighed, putting your head down on your desk.

It was now lunch time.

Normally Tōru wouldn't do anything that could somehow jeopardize his and Iwaizume's friendship, but he truly didn't give a flying fuck anymore. If he had to choose, he would choose you over Hajime— after all, you were his.

He marched through the halls and straight to Iwaizume's classroom.

Ignoring all the greetings people were throwing his direction, he b-lined it straight to Hajime's desk and slammed a hand down.

Iwaizume reacted slowly, turning to his right, where Oikawa stood, and followed the arm on his desk up to their face with his gaze.

Seeing the familiar face of Tōru caught him off guard, he furrowed his eyebrows questioningly.

"Stay away from y/n."

"The fuck?" Iwaizume stood up, leveling up to Tōru's gaze.

Oikawa bit his lip, irritated as fuck.

"Leave her alone. I don't give a fuck if your apologizing or some bullshit. Leave her alone, got it?" He ran a hand through his hair. The classroom was silent as everyone's attention was focused on the two.

"What I discuss with y/n is none of your business. There's no way you're getting pissed off over me apologizing to her, are you five?" Iwaizume was so confused but the way Tōru was vulgarly speaking to him started pissing him off.

"Am I five—?" Tōru shoved Iwaizume, Iwaizume instinctively reacted, reaching over to grip him by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey!" Matsukawa yelled out from the doorway.

"The fuck is going on here?!" Hanamaki rushed to the two, removing Iwaizume's hands off Tōru, standing between the two.

They hadn't found Tōru in his classroom and saw a group forming outside of Iwaizume's classroom door.