~Part 2: A Spark~

"LUCY? WHAT DID YOU DO!" Hunter demanded shoving Marcus out of the way to reach the fainted girl.

"Oh Hunter, just a little knocked out spell on your girlfriend," Marcus explained, appearing in front of him.

"She is not my GIRLFRIEND; now get away from her!"

The beautiful ballroom she ran into was replaced with darkness as she fell into Marcus's spell.

I fought for control over the spell, but I lost all feeling in my body and was met with blackness, the only thing I could control was my hearing, but even that was failing...

Damnit! Her dress is changing back!" Hunter shrieked through sobs, noticing the red light that enclosed around her.

"So, you do like her... you are just too stubborn to admit it," Ella observed while checking Lucy's pulse as Hunter drew his sword blocking them from Jackie.

"You only shed tears for a small amount of people. Her pulse is weak, but she would be ok."

"There is something about her...I don't know she caught my eyes when I first saw her, I have this amazing feeling when she is around, and wish to become closer, but mixing people like us together is a bad idea. we do not think before jumping into action. It's kind of stupid, but I was hoping by acting like a jerk it would push her away from this place before she gets hurt or worse."

He focused on guarding Lucy and Ella from Jackie that he didn't realize Marcus was throwing daggers toward him.

"You two are really made for Each other both of you rush into a fight without a plan." Ella chuckled, rising from the floor to catch the dagger before it hit him. "Watch your back!"

"Thanks, I would keep that in mind."

"So, anything else you want to confess, because it looks like your Newbie is one of the pathetic Lovenina Princesses you royals are putting all your faith in. So why don't you just tell us where the other one is and step away and we can both get on with our day?" Jackie suggested as she grabbed Marcus, "You deal with little E I got dibs on the prince and his's new girl."

"WE ONLY HAVE LUCY AND YOU AREN'T GETTING ANYWHERE NEAR HER!" He howled hitting his's sword against Jackie's palm.

"Rookie mistakes, using a sword to fight a spellcaster." She stated grabbing the blade of his sword and chanting.

He lost his vision of the witch as the sword burst into flames filling the area around him with smoke.

"You think making my skin burn will make me forfeit my only weapon," He replied, clenching his teeth as he tried to not show the agony his's hands were in, while searching the room for the witch.

"I TOLD YOU WITCH; YOU ARE NOT GETTING HER!" He snarled as he sliced at a shadow that moved in the fog.

"Is that so, I am already here!" She announced, struggling to pull Lucy's necklace free.

"Maybe, I should just cut her throat then surely the gem will stop being bonded to her," She suggested, brushing her hand over Lucy's throat.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" He demanded, slashing his's sword down on the hand that was touching her.

"I said leave her alone!" He repeated, watching Jackie's spell transfer from the sword to her after every blow.

"SHIT!" She mumbles, crashing to the floor, trying to stop the spell from covering her body.

After making sure Jackie was down for real and Marcus was still being beaten by Ella. He slid his's weapon back into his scabbard and lean down toward the girl.

"Lucy, Hey come on dumbass wake up...please."

My hearing finally cleared up... I could hear someone saying my name... but I just couldn't get my body to react. I was awake inside my mind, but outside the spell was winning against my will. My limbs felt like noodles all my strength was vanishing... But I was not about to give up in my first fight...

...

Her eyes slowly flutter open as she saw Hunter standing in front of her holding his sword and looking ahead.

Lucy's goal was to reach his's shoulder or hand to get his attention.

...

She only made it to her chest... till the spell fought back.

She focuses all her energy on letting her hand brush over the gem hoping somehow it will send some kind of message to the others.

It did not do that, but somehow by brushing her palm over the Heart gem, her energy started to come back to her, and fight the spell that was about to consume her...

She gasped as she got on her knees and watched her magical dress form back around her.

"H—"

Before she could get a hey or a hi out a sobbing Hunter turned around and crash her weak body into a hug.

"You are a dumbass. you do not run into a fight without knowing anything," He stated as he let go of her and wiped his face with his shirt.

"Wow, no welcome back, or thank god you aren't dead, also were you crying over me?" She asked as she stood on her wobbly feet.

"Welcome back, I am glad we didn't lose you, and no of course, not my allergies are just acting up," He answered, grabbing her arm, and wrapping it around his's neck, placing his other hand around her waist.

"Let's get you out of here."

"What! No, I came here to help you guys I am not leaving," She replied as she ripped his's hand off her waist.

"I don't think we need it anymore; I am glad you are back Lucy," Ella smiled as she pointed at the twin witches.

One was still struggling to stop a burn from spreading, while the other was stuck to the wall in a spider web-type material.

"Oh, when you teleport away let your master know we aren't backing down and we won't be going into hiding like other royals," Ella barked as she grabbed the twins and slammed the huge, bronze door behind them, "You aren't welcome here!"