Chapter 24

~Lucy and Hunter ~

"Wait, so your kiss restored my soul that Raven took?"

"I think so, I know from Ella that souls, energy, and mana are all connected and are unique to the person by the color."

"You said mine was red, do you know why?"

"I think we both know it means you're a hothead, sassy, stubborn person."

"Hey! You know I have good qualities too."

"All of them are good," Hunter replied, kissing her's hand.

Her face turned into a tomato.

"There you go all done," He said, grabbing a washcloth.

"I can't believe I am saying this but I think you are getting better," She said, while she looks at the new stitches.

Hunter laughed as he scrub a healing potion over Raven's piercing nail mark.

"Hunter, I don't think it is going to go away," She suggested, staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I know you hate the bruises you got from the witchy twins and now you got his mark too," He sighed, grabbing her's hand.

"Hey what is wrong? I can tell something is bothering you."

"I can never hide anything from you," She smiled turning away from the floor, and making eye contact with him. "I been wondering if Raven did all this to get me, why did he flee after he marked me. What is he planning next? I feel like all this is connected somehow."

"Whatever it is we can handle anything if we all stick together."

~ The End, for now... ~