Chapter 13

~Marcus~

"Thank god you are here."

The person put their finger to their lips, "Shh."

Marcus looked down as the person placed a tablet in his hand.

"Uh—Raven—"

"THAT IS MASTER TO YOU LITTLE WITCH!" Raven growled brushing his spike gloves over the screen.

"Y-es Master," Marcus said sharply while he trembled.

"A little birdy told me you had captured Princess Lucy," Raven cackled stabbing a spike into a piece of skin.

"Uh, yes I have,' Marcus spits out as he tries to stop his hands from shaking.

"Bring her alive after you get the information," Raven demanded licking the blood off the spike.

"Y—Y—es will do Master."

"Good, don't screw this up or else," Raven added signing off.

"He is gone you can calm down," A teen said noticing Marcus is still trembling.

"I hate him, I hate this, he threatened Jackie and me that if one of us didn't bring him the Lovenina Princesses soon. we will have to help him with his experiments, but damn it I can't just hand over the two people who can put an end to him."

"Is she ok?"

"I didn't want to hurt her, but he got eyes and ears everywhere," Marcus said under his breath as he watches the red eyes vanish from the forest.

"Marcus is she ok?!" The teen asked shaking the other.

"Yes, I been healing her, but shit! I left her with Jackie to meet you."

"Hey, it's ok I alerted him he will help her. Now put on that wicked smile, get back to Jackie and act like nothing is wrong. Don't blow up like last time. I need to go handle some shit for Raven."

"Ok."

"Oh, thanks for everything."

"You too."