Chapter 18

~ Lucy ~

"I guess I should cover up," Lucy said looking at all the marks the witches left on her skin.

She threw on a sweatshirt and rushed across the hall to Rose's dorm.

"Hey, Rose can we talk...please?" She asked, softly knocking on her door.

...The door swung open.

"Rose?" She tries again, entering the room.

She is an early bird so maybe I just missed her...but it's not like her to forget to lock up.

Lucy was about to leave when she noticed pieces of paper abandoned on the floor.

"I got a bad feeling about this..." she thought out loud scooping up the papers and unfolding them.

Dear Lucy,

You were right I shouldn't have blamed you for the suspension this school is whack, also I shouldn't have abandoned you. we are a team😊 and I did agree to help our new friends I shouldn't have abandoned them too. Even if they had totally turned our lives upside down, but in a good way. There is a lot more but I rather say it in person; however, I haven't seen you since our argument. I hope you are ok. I miss you.

~ Love Rose—

"Aw, Rose," she cried as she flipped to the next piece of paper.

"No!" she shrieked seeing the first sentence.

Hey little L—

Hey little L your friend who was the other Lovenina princess had to take a trip. Bring the Heart gems to Raven's castle if you ever want to see sweet Rose again.

She bolted back to her dorm before she broke down crying in the hallway.

"Get your shit together Lucy, Rose needs you!" She shouted wiping her tears and changing out of her sweats.

"They mess with the wrong Princess." Lucy declared looking into the mirror, tracing the marks the witches gave her.

She pulls on red leather leggings and a black leather corset tank top letting all her battle scars be visible. She grabbed a matching crop leather jacket, slipping knives from her kitchen set in her pocket. Sliding the letters in her boots she opened a portal to Ella's.