Part 1

"I've been expecting you" he slowly taps his fingers on chair.

Sitting facing the door, the look on his face, she knew she was in trouble. Her knees began to shake at the sound of his deep voice as she entered the room, closing the door behind her.

 Her knees began to shake at the sound of his deep voice as she entered the room, closing the door behind her

"What took you so long? I don't like to be kept waiting.." he stood from his chair to face her.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue.." he made his way over to her and slowly lifted his left hand to her hair that had fallen over her shoulder. He moved it so it fell into its natural position and then traced his index finger along her collar. Her legs were already shaking, her heart rate had picked up faster than before. She tried hard not to show that she was tense. He placed a kiss on the spot his fingers had just touched, which made her shiver.

"You know..I don't like to be kept waiting.." he said again.. turning back away from her, putting the gun he held in one hand to the side and took the bottle of whiskey that was out on the desk. Pouring two glasses, handing one to the her, she took it from him and he urged her to drink it.

"I..I'm sorry.." the young woman finally spoke up. He scoffed at her. The nerves were kicking in but he wasn't bothered.

"We had a deal.." he reminded her.

"I expect you to stick to your side of the deal, as I've been sticking to mine.."

"So when I ask for you, you come straight to me, not leave me hanging around waiting for 45 minutes.."

"I know.. I'm... I'm so sorry Mr Stark..." she said nervously again. Hoping this time he would believe her.

"I hate when you leave me here, alone. Just waiting for you to enter that door. I kept telling myself, she wouldn't do this..Not to me.."

"You know now that you owe me right?"

She nods nervously, looking down at her feet away from his strong eyes

"Use your words.." he demands.

"Y-..yes.." He downs the glass of whiskey and sits back in the chair. She stands looking over to him, unsure of what's next to come, or what he'll say next.

"Good..now come.. show me how sorry you are.." Which made her throat tighten, she gulped, and made her way over to him.

"You want to be my good girl right?"

"Yes.."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mr Stark.."

"Good.. then don't ignore me when I insist you come to my office.. I'm your boss and you'll do as I say.."

Although she knows he has a few 'office members' that visit him, her visits seemed to increase more in the last few weeks. His demands got more frequent so that could only be a good sign. Getting in Mr Stark's good books was possibly the best thing she's ever done.

"Now.. show me." He watched with a straight face as she knelt down to her knees. She undone the belt in his suit pants, and slowly pulled it away, next was the zipper, she pulled it slowly down, She traced her fingers along the skin where the band of his boxers rested before moving her hand inside, pulling him out and began to stroke his hard length. She looked up to him, who still only watched with a hard stare. She was going to have to be at her best for this one, to apologise to him. She began to pick her pace as she moved her hand up and down. It was only when she took him in her mouth that his head tilted back, letting out little groans as she licked from the base to the tip, before moving her head the same motion as her hand previously. She was struggling to keep up the pace, his length was big but she tried to give him what he wants, what he demands. His moans and the way his hand gripped onto the back of hair made her push away the thoughts in her mind. She can do this. Just like the many times before. 

"Yes.. fuck just like that.." he groaned. The sound of his deep voice echoing around the room.

"You like my cock baby? Huh?" He asked and all she could do was mumble an answer..

"Yeah.. you taste it.." he pushed her head a little further down which meant she gagged a little. She kept up the movements until he was leaning back, his breath shorter, with his eyes closed.. she knew he was ready, she moved off him, with just maybe an inch away, and gave a few long good strokes before he shot his release inside her mouth.

"Ughhhh fuck.." he lets out a deep moan from his throat. He glanced down at her, her mouth open showing the success she has with him.

"Swallow.." he muttered out in a short breath, and she did.

She stood up from her knees, wiping her mouth.

"Thank you.." he said to her as she straightened out her work jacket, he tucked himself away before she turned away to leave, just as she opened the door a little, a sudden force closed it shut again.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He turned her, with one quick movement and she had her back against the door she had just try to open. His mouth on hers, meeting her tongue, moving around in her mouth. His goaty scratching against her skin. His hands roamed her body. He pulled away from the kiss and lowered his hands down to her thigh, gently squeezing before hooking a finger to pull her underwear aside, allowing his finger stroke her centre.

"Mmm.. is this all for me? Huh? Is this how I make you feel?"

It was his turn to return the favour.

"Oh god.." she moaned out and he met her with another kiss.

"Don't speak.." he warned. How could she not?! His fingers thrusted inside her, he loved how tight she felt around them, he curled his fingers as he increased the pace, making her bite on her bottom lip. Trying to hold her moans in, she found it difficult to keep it up. He was so fucking good at this she thought to herself.

"Remember you're my good girl.." he whispered low in her ear. And the sound of that deep tone made her release onto his fingers. She was panting, not sure what to do next as he slowly pulled his fingers out, giving her time to sort herself out again.

"You'll receive your reward in a few days.." he left a kiss longing on her cheek, the tingle on her skin as he made contact and went back to his desk. Sitting back in his chair, fixing his tie and waist coat.

Ugh he's so hot, she thought to herself as she looked over to him, one leg was crossed over the other.

This is the part she hated about this whole deal with Stark. Having to leave him after what they had just done. Like he was using her, but she needed the money. And when Mr Stark offers you a deal you can't refuse..

The most awful part for her though was leaving his office to go back to her desk, the watchful eyes of the rest of the staff looking over to her in either envy or disgust.. she was never sure. No one would dare say anything otherwise Mr Stark would fire them immediately without hesitation.

But being Mr Stark's girl isn't a bad thing surely?

When she sat back at their desk, her mind was on Mr Stark and nothing else. She couldn't focus. When she lay back in her chair, her arms crossed across her chest, she glanced over to his office door, and saw another girl heading in there, she suddenly felt guilty, dirty. She wiped away a tear that suddenly fell onto her cheek, she's not sure why she suddenly cares for him, she knew from the beginning this was never going to be something more. She knows girls go into his office all the time just like she does.

She just wishes she could have more of a normal relationship with him, but that was never going to happen.

He is Tony Stark, the famous playboy after all.