Part 9

"I'm going to take care of you baby..no one gets to treat my girl like that.." Tony promised her.

She stood beside the large hotel bed, her legs touching the frame. Tony slowly kissed her neck and just like before, played with the zipper on the back of her dress. After a short moment, he pulled down the zip, revealing her lower back. He helped her step out of the dress as it dropped to the floor, leaving her stood with her back facing him, wearing a red lace thong to match her dress. Tony's breath got heavier as he took in the sight that was standing in front of him.

"When did I get so lucky.." he approached her with such care and delicate hands, resting on her naked hips.

"You're so hot..It's rather unbelievable.." he placed a single kiss on her naked shoulder.

"I know you wore this just for me.."  She sucked in a breath as she felt his fingertips trail along her lower back just above the fabric of her underwear. Goosebumps travelling up her skin.

"Tony.." so soft and quiet, he could barely hear her.

"Sorry princess.. you need to be a lot louder than that.." his hands trailed down her thighs, squeezing a little, which made her turn, finally facing him since they entered the bedroom.

"Tony please.." she spoke a little louder, which made him smirk and softly bite his bottom lip.

"Do you like it? Hmm? Tell me.." Tony ever so slowly, moved closer to her.

"How does it make you feel when I touch you.." Just inches away from her face, her eyes began to close as he got closer, but his stayed on her, watching between her eyes and lips, watching her bottom lip tremble, until he finally met them. His hand taking hold of her neck as he kissed her ever so gently, but still full of passion.

Without breaking their kiss, they fell back onto the bed. Tony lifting one of her legs up, knee bending with his pushing against it, holding her in place, his body weight on top of her. Their kiss beginning to deepen, as she asked for access with her tongue. With their tongues now moving together, occasionally their teeth would bump which would make her giggle slightly. Her arms wrapped around the back of his neck.

When they pulled away slightly for air, Tony began kissing along her jaw, down to a sweet spot on her neck, he knew that was the spot that made her weak. Kissing along her collar bone, down to her breast that was still hidden behind her laced red bra. Leaving it on, his hand gently massaged over the fabric. Continuing his kisses down her stomach, marking each spot as he goes. 

He lowered himself between her legs, kissing up her thigh, and the inside of her leg. He hooked his fingers in her underwear and slowly pulled them down over her legs and threw them behind him. He took his hands and ran them back up her legs, slowly pushing them apart, again placing soft kisses on the inside of her thigh. He gave one last look up to her, smirking against her skin as she begged him silently with her eyes.l to get started.

Finally giving in to his own teasing, he lowered his mouth to her centre, giving her exactly what she wants. Carefully caressing her thighs with his hands as his mouth done the work. His tongue moving swiftly around her core, causing her to squirm underneath him as she drew close to her release..

"Tony.." her hands leaving the tight grip she had on the sheets of the bed, they found their way to his dark hair.. "fuck.." she moaned as felt his tongue move in and out of her.

"Please.. fucking.." she struggled to form sentences. "Don't stop... Tony.. fuck.." she groaned.

"Mmm baby.. you taste so good.." Tony felt her legs begin to shake under the palm of his hands. He smirked against her as she finally let go, tasting her as she moaned in pleasure. Panting with her eyes closed, Tony kissed his way back up her, and then stood off the bed, whilst he stripped down to wearing absolutely nothing. Still breathless, she peaked an eye open, the sight causing her to look his way, looking Tony up and down when her eyes landed on his cock. Her eyebrows raised, biting her bottom lip, she smiled at Tony as she watched him giving himself a few, long strokes.

"You want this baby?" He asked her and she nodded. He leant down to kiss her before climbing back on the bed and positioned himself between her legs, lining up with her centre, a few more strokes, prepping himself, he slowly pushed in, causing a moan to escape deep from her throat.

As she adjusted to his size, he began his movements, he looked her deep in the eyes each time he moved inside her, each time he hit that spot, made her loudly moan his name.

She couldn't hold his gaze for much longer, her head tilting back as her moans got louder with each thrust.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it Tony, that's the spot.." she groaned in his ear as he buried his head in her neck, placing soft and gentle kisses there.

"Mmm.. fuck you're so tight.." Was the first words he let out.. "You feel so good.."

"Faster Tony.. Mr Stark..please.." She begged him  but he only laughed against her skin and shook his head..

"Relax baby.." his slow, long thrusts were driving her insane.

This wasn't the usual sex she would have with Tony Stark. Normally it's a wild, crazy night, that would leave her in quite a mess. This was different, this was passionate, a strong desire, this was a lightening connection between two people who had grown very fond of one another. This was him showing a different side. A side that was definitely a first for Tony Stark. The well known popular playboy, showing a much more caring side.

Was he starting to develop his own feelings?

Was he starting to care for a woman he was only using in the beginning?
She definitely felt something that wasn't there before. She was positive he felt it too.

This was a thought that kept her awake that night, as together they shared the hotel bed, his arm was hanging over her naked waist. She held onto his hand. His body pressed up against hers as he slept peacefully behind her.

What was she now to Tony? How do they continue when quite clearly there was more to this than ever before?

Although it seemed she had spent the whole night thinking, she was soon woken up to a kiss to a gentle kiss to her cheek.

"Mmm.." she took a large stretch as she turned over and smiled at a sleepy Tony Stark. His hair was a little messed up, but he looked cute.

"This is a first.." he laughed.

"What is?"

"This.. me waking up to a beautiful woman, normally I've hidden away whilst Pepper gets rid.." Those words made her heart ache a little, maybe he didn't feel the same way she did?

"Oh.. well uh..I can go if you want?" She tried to joke but her voice gave it away, Tony noticed the sadness almost straight away.

"No?" Tony answered quickly but with no response from her, Tony popped himself up onto his elbows. She was staring up at the ceiling of the hotel room.

"Hey..." Tony took her face in the palm of his hand and softly stroked her cheek with his thumb, before giving her a good morning kiss.

"You know it's different now right?" Again she doesn't respond so he continues..

"With you.. it's different.. and well.. to be honest with you babe.. there hasn't been anyone.. else..for a while actually which isn't like me at all.."

This made her look at him. A confused look to her face..

"What?" Was all she could manage.

"It's true.. absolutely no one, I'm not interested.." Tony admits to her.. "Baby, something has happened to me.. I don't know what.. but.." his gaze met hers which made something inside both of them ignite like a flame.

"I don't know what's happening, but it is.. and I can't stop it.."