Part 30

"I can't believe you've just sent that to her.."

"Well.. if she wants to play the game, we will.. let's just see how far we can push her.."

"You're unbelievable.." She chuckles, making Tony look at her with a warming smile.

"I haven't heard that for a long time.." he bites his lip a little at the perfect sound he loved so much.

"What?"

"Your laugh.. oh how I love that laugh.." he places his phone down beside her on the desk, before resting his hands on her thighs again.. "So many little things, that make you so special.. and your laugh is one of them.."

"Stop.." she blushes hard, looking down at her feet, as her legs swing off the desk..

"Why? Can't take a compliment?"

"No.. I just.." Tony places his finger under her chin and lifts her head up..meeting her eyes for a second or two before attaching his lips to hers.. his hands squeezing her thighs as they shift higher and higher up..

"She will be so jealous of you right now.. wearing my shirt.. wishing it was her instead of you.." he whispers as he moves his mouth to start kissing along her jaw, and down to her neck..

"Mmm.. don't.."

"Don't what?" He says in between kisses.. "You like this?" He softly places kisses on her neck.. and just below her ear.. "Why am I asking.. I know you do.."

"Tony.."

"Is this turning you on?" His hand shifts slightly higher up her thigh.. "Why don't you show me?"

"Tony.. stop.."

"You don't mean that.." he lifts his head, crashing his lips against hers again, his tongue pushing for access, the kiss getting more heated as Tony's hand briefly touches across her centre..with the slightest touch she can't stop the moan that escapes her throat.. and Tony doesn't miss it.."Oh look at you.. you definitely don't want me to stop.." he smirks, with his experience he knows exactly how to get them going.

"Fuck.." she whispers through the kiss.. "I need you.. Tony.. please.."

"Of course you do, why don't we take this upstairs?" He suggests back.. "I want my shirt back.."

"Mhm.." she agrees, not wanting to break their embrace, as Tony quickly lifts her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, as he carefully takes her upstairs.

The rest of the night was exactly what they both needed, finding that connection and that spark again. The growing distance between them somehow brought them a lot closer together in just one night. The way Tony made her feel was like no other, although she had suggested for him to move on with someone else, she could never move on, he was exactly what she needed.

"I think we should grow apart more often.. if that's how we make up.." Tony broke into the silence, as he turned over to face her, she lay looking up, trying to catch her breath.

"Shut up..I never want to go through that again.." she looks over to Tony, scanning the darkness of the room to find his eyes..

"I hope you mean the falling out part and not getting fucked senseless right?"

"Obviously.." she smirks, leaning over to place a kiss on his chest, before resting her head against it, listening to his heart beat underneath her..

"Seriously though, I don't want to go through that part either..  and I promise from now on, if we have a problem, or if you're worried about something.. we'll just talk it out.. yeah?"