Part 24

She leaned in and met Tony's lips, Tony was shocked.. it felt weird.. on instinct he slipped his tongue in her mouth and his hands fell to her waist, massaging the skin underneath her shirt, when he tried to deepen the kiss, she panicked, her heart was beating so fast, she pulled away.. a little embarrassed so she hid her face behind her hands..

"Oh my.. I'm so sorry.. I don't know what came over me.."

"It's alright.." Tony said as he wiped his lip with a smirk..

"I guess the drink went to my head.. I don't normally.."

"Make out with the boss?" Tony cut her off, and she blushed..

"Well.. yeah.."

"It's fine.. believe me it could have went a lot further.. but I know deep down.. you're not ready for that yet.."

"I am.." she tried but he shook his head..

"No.. whatever you came here for, you're not ready for it, and we both know you didn't come here for just a kiss.."

"How do you know?" She asked, and Tony scoffed out a laugh.

"Trust me, I've been with a lot.. of girls.. and I know when they really want it.. you're just..shy.." he smiled at her.. "But maybe.. when you are ready.. we can.."

"Really?"

"Yeah..not a bad kisser, decent rack going on..I think I would enjoy getting to know you.." he slowly ran his hand up her leg and stopped at her knee.. "Don't worry.. there's plenty of time.." he leaned in and left a small kiss on her neck..sending a shiver down her spine..

Just as he parted, the door to his office started to open, and Tony sat back, moving away from her..

"There you two are.. Tony I got you lunch..." Pepper said as she walked in the room..

"Bit early for alcohol isn't it?" She noticed the bottle and glasses on the table..she also noticed how her young assistants top was now showing a little more than it should. Pepper shot her a glare, before handing Tony his lunch.

"Such a sweetheart, thanks Pepper.." Tony took the bag, and watched as Pepper went to sit down on the chair next to the table, she crossed her legs, and he couldn't help but notice them.. so long, so smooth.. He bit his lip, as he looked them up and down, making sure that Pepper saw him looking, when she saw the way he was looking at her, she blushed, a smile creeping on her face..

"Drink Pep?" Tony offered but she declined..

"No thanks, it's too early for me.."

"Always such a good girl Pep, you should let loose a little.." he smirked at her, his eyes never leaving hers..

Pepper's assistant noticed the way they were looking at each other, she suddenly felt like she was a spare part..

"I should get back to work, I've got lots to get through.." Pepper's assistant said as she leaned forward to place her glass on the table, making Tony glance at her, getting a good eyeful of her boobs.. he raised an eyebrow, and smirked as she stood up..

"Work hard.." Tony said as she walked out the office..

"So what's going on with you two?" Pepper asked Tony once they were alone.