Part 20

The scream from the doorway had her look in horror, but the door was soon quickly closed, not catching sight of whoever caught them. She tried to sort out her dress in panic.

"Who was that?" She asked Tony with a horrified voice.

"I didn't see who it was.." Tony shrugged as he casually put his clothes back on.

"Tony!" the volume of her voice started rising.. "You need to find out!" the panic, the embarrassment of being caught was flowing through her and now obvious to Tony who couldn't care less, of course he'd been caught before so this wasn't new to him.

"Why?"

"Because..someone just saw us!!"

"And? I've been caught doing much worse than having sex on a desk.." he smirks, quite proud of that statement. He's all for joking about the situation but she's far from joking about it, and when Tony realises that, he takes a different approach..

"Hey.." he whispers, his hands rests in the crook of her neck, his thumb softly strokes her jawline.. "It's going to be fine, I'll find out who it was and sort it.. don't worry.."

"What if it was Pepper?"

"I doubt it.. she would have killed the both of us.." he gives her a sweet smile before placing a small kiss on her lips.. "Don't worry.."

"I'll try but.. what if it gets out..I can't have it getting out.."

"It won't.. but if it does, I can sue whoever leaked it..Now come on.. let's go.."

Tony took her shaking hand and led her out of Pepper's office. The eyes fell on them immediately, which made her panic more, what if it was one of them? What if they've told everyone?

"They're staring.." she whispered low so only Tony could hear.

"Don't you all have work to do?!" He shouted and they quickly turned away and got back to their work.

"Told you it'll all be fine.." he squeezed her hand in his, and took her to the car that was waiting outside for them. To her surprise it was his own car.

"My lady.." he opened the passenger door for her..

"You drove?" She asks as she gets into the stunning Audi..Tony skips round to the other side, climbing in the car himself.

"Sure did..I uh.. wanted to ask you back to mine for the date we never got to finish.."

"Really?" A soft smile creeps up on her. She loves it when his true romantic side comes out.

"Yeah.. I've really missed you these past few days..I'm sorry for being caught up in work shit.."

"Don't be sorry Tony, you're the boss, you have to be busy.."

"I know.. but I usually just like to hang in my own little office back at the house.. where no one can disturb me.. but Pep-"

"You mean your workshop.."

"-has been.. yeah my work shop.." he cuts in.. "she's been keeping me extra busy on signing stuff.. it's boring.."

"It's your job.."

"I know! But being busy means I don't get to see you often.."

"We'll find time.." her hand falls down to his thigh causing Tony to shift in his seat..

"Fuck..don't please.. we've still got plenty of time on the road.. and I don't fancy driving with a hard on.."

She smirks with a little bite to her bottom lip.. squeezing his thigh.. she can feel him tense up as he tries to concentrate on the road ahead..