Part 8

"I'm going to make this a night you'll always want to remember.." Tony told her.

"Oh.. and how are you going to do that Mr Stark?" She turned in his arm to face him, his eyes scanning her face, between her eyes and lips.

"Mmm.. you'll see.." he leaned in to catch her lips. His tongue asking for access as he trailed it along her bottom lip. His hands rested on her ass and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

The kiss only got more heated and passionate. His tux jacket was off, on the floor, his buttons to his shirt had became loose exposing his chest to her.

When they suddenly heard a knock at the door, they broke off, she quickly fixed her dress, hoping no one would just come walking in on them.

"Ugh.. I told them no interruptions!" Tony groaned in frustration.

"One second.." he called out fixing his shirt.. "sorry.." he apologised to her and then once he was presentable, he opened the door a little to the security man stood outside.

"What is it?" She heard Tony call out.

"Sir, Miss Potts has arrived.."

Tony groaned again in frustration and closed the door again. He looked back at her with almost sad eyes.. she didn't know what else to do but knowing that was her call to leave, so she looked away from Tony and went towards the door.

"Hey.." Tony reached out and took her hand in his to stop her from leaving, pulling her closer back to him, so their torsos were touching. She could feel him, his crotch pressing up against her.. His hands were resting on her hips. "I'm sorry about this.. but uh..here.." he took a small step back, to the table where his drink was placed. He grabbed something in his hand before placing it in hers, holding his hands over the top for just a second before letting go, and resting his hands around the back of her waist.

"A key card?" She questioned as she opened her hand revealing what he gave her.

"Mhm.. to my room, I'm staying in the president suite..you know.. if you want to finish what we started when we were rudely interrupted.."

She looked down at the card in her palm and her lips began to form into a smile, she held onto it tightly and gave him a quick nod.

"Maybe I will take you up on that offer Mr Stark.."

"You better.. you feel how hard you've made me.." he pulls her closer to him, feeling his lower, quite known problem pressed against her.

Feeling brave, and naughty with her empty hand, she trailed it up his thigh, and over his crotch. Making him shift his hips and letting a moan escape his throat.

"You tease.." he kissed her neck before saying goodbye and the  she was left alone.

"Ah Miss Potts!" She heard him call after he left the room.

She was all worked up, she wondered how she was meant to carry on the night knowing what was awaiting her.

The feeling of needing Tony Stark was strong.

She managed to compose herself for a moment or so after Tony left. She went back to the bar area, where her colleagues were all mingling.

"Ahh there you are!" One of the girls said as she made her way over to the small group. "We were wondering where you had got to!"

"Sorry, felt a bit funny, just went out for some air.."

She felt bad for lying but she knew she couldn't be honest. As her eyes scanned the room of many people, her gaze finally caught Tony and Pepper in the distance. Tony's hand was resting on Pepper's naked back thanks to the dress she wore as they were talking in a small group of people. As she watched them together, she felt her skin heat up as she remembered Tony's hand against her skin and how he made her feel.