Chapter 1

"Wait a minute!" Luckily the bus stops when the driver heard you, you got in the bus, you are standing inside since it's rush hour, a lot of students like you are riding the bus. You stand beside a man who is sitting calmly, you heard a him let out a chuckle, making you glance at the guy and you saw it's your campus famous badboy Jeon Jungkook, well that's how people call him, he is well known as one of the most handsome student in your campus, a lot of girls confess to him last year, that was a graduation day but all of them are rejected. R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D.  Jungkook stared at you, you still look the same. He knows you of course, you've been in his school  ever since junior high, but he don't remember your name, one thing he knows is he never saw someone who study like you. Always saw in the library though, Like you are this number one in all subjects, genius blah blah but you are definitely not beautiful, only in his eyes ofcourse.You are so cute though! Very very cute!  You took off the bus, when it stops in front of your campus, and he walked ahead you, as soon he enter the campus the girls started to smile and fangirl over him.  "You ride with Jeon Jungkook?" Here comes your bestfriend who's a Jungkook fangirl too. "Lucky you, I always ride the bus he rides but I never get the chance to ride the same time as him." Rose said you asked just curious why you guys love him so much?"  "Cause he's hot, handsome, sexy and all of the above." You sighed "Oh here comes the cold guy." When I said Jungkook is one of the handsome, I mean it. Like there's other one too and Rose is fan of him too. Name: Kim Taehyung, you felt your heart stop, he is your crush ever since, but never did confess to him, like the other girls did. He is this famous handsome cold guy, he doesn't care about other things and girls he only care about his grades and studies. It's either you are the top one or he is, it's just you and him switching places, one two, one two. He rarely talks to people, he enjoys himself rather than being with some friends. You are not his stalker, you just know things about him. While Jungkook is the opposite, Jungkook has a circle of friends, who hates studying just like him, like they just go to school to chill, and sleep during history class. These two guys are like water and oil, definitely cannot be together, they were actually bestfriends, USED to be. "Hi Taehyung." Rose greeted since she knows you have a big crush on this guy, Rose is your human diary though. But he didn't look at her, your heart stops when his eyes met yours, when he arrange the way he carry his shoulder bag, before walking away. "Did you see that? She freakin glance at you babe!" Rose pushes you to the side, but you didn't let her words come through your mind, maybe it's just a coincedence. 

-----

"Good morning, today I'll announce our top of the class." The prof said and Jungkook just sighed crosses his arm on his desk before taking a nap. "Y/n, you did a great job." Rose clapped her hands proudly, hey that's her gurl!. You stand up, to get your card and your prof smiled at you, you thanked him before taking his seat. "Here's your card Taehyung, you did a great job too." Tae took his card, before seating on his chair. "Im very proud because the number one students is in our classroom. " prof looked at you and Taehyung  since both of you are just switching places like I said, "Thank you so much for the both of you."your prof looked at you and Taehyung "for our next activity it will be  a partner project." Here's your friend praying for Taehyung or Jungkook. "Taehyung will be partner with Rose." Prof annouced "I'll walk you to Taehyung. I'll try my best." You chuckled at that, "Jungkook with Y/n" you glance at him, he is taking a nap. A first in the class with the last place in the class. "okay, here's the manual for what to do. Project to be submitted next friday. that's all for today, class dismiss." Jungkook took his bag, before he left.

"Jungkook" he sighed hearing another girl's voice, he pretended he didn't hear anything "Jungkook." He rolled his eyes, if this is another confession, he swear to god. "What?" You are infront of him "When are you free to make our project?" You asked him, thank go it's not. "Jungkook-ah!" He heard his friends called his name from afar, "lezz gooo!" His friend said and he looked at you "I'll figure it out, you see I don't have time now." You nodded "I see, see you tom. then" you let out, you are easy to talk though. With that he left, going to his friends, You receive a text message from Rose.