Chapter 8

Taehyung felt his heart break into million pieces as he take steps away from you, the memory of you riding Jungkook's big bike while Jungkook smile flashed in his mind.

----

You were sitting beside Rose and the moment Taehyung ignores you keeps flashing in your mind, like everything was good. You don't remember anything, offending him, or something that might make him avoid you. "Good morning Class." The prof then enters making you atop thinking about him for the mean time. "I would like to announce that we will have a trip to Jeju in two days." And everybody cheers, "And its for 2 days one night!" Yeheyyyy! Everybody is so excited about this. "we already talked to your parents." Rose pushed you gently to the side due to her happiness you chuckled, making her smile...

----

The class ended and everybody is busy talking about that trip. "Babe, I'll go ahead." Rose let out, "We have a practice." She added, right they are preparing for the special performance for the trip, you smiled nodding your head she hugged you for a brief a moment before taking her guitar and leave. You took your bag ready to leave as well, you left the classroom and walked through the hallways when you saw Taehyung in the other classroom, sitting on a chair you took a breath in and breath out before gathering up the courage to talk to him. But then your steps stops when you saw Lisa beside him, remember the girl who tried to sit beside him before? Her name is Lisa, one of the most famous students in your campus. She is popular for being cute and talented. "Ah okay, so that how it is." Lisa nodded after Taehyung teaches her about the lesson, they were so close to each other, so close that it hurts your heart. She chuckled when she got the wrong answer and Taehyung has to correct it for her, you took a step back feeling your heart slowly hurting, you turn your back before your tears could fall on your cheeks. Taehyung looked at the door when he felt like someone is there, but he saw no one when he really felt there is someone...

----

Your steps are getting faster as it used to be, you can feel yourself almost tearing up but you hold it. Jungkook closed his locker after putting his remedial project in, he decided to continue it tomorrow since his lips formed into a small smile when he spotted you coming to his way, but then his eyes changes when you passed him by and he notice you are holding your tears. He grabbed his soccer ball inside of his locker and you felt something hitting you on your back, you saw a soccer ball rolled infront of you, damn that Jeon Jungkook. You have no time to argue with him, you were about to leave "Wanna a round?" Jungkook asked making you stop walking.

Minutes has passed and you've been chuckling a lot, since Jungkook is kicking the ball with some rediculuous poses, you never knew he could be a comedian "Stop laughing you should learn, we've been here for an hour, you still can't still steal the ball from me." And it's on, you tried your best stealing the ball from him, but the balls keeps on rolling up and down on his feet. Like come on! He is a pro! This ain't fair, but suddenly luck is on you when you were able to steal the ball from him, he smiled when he saw how you smile from ear to ear when  you are kicking the ball, "to your left." Jungkook coaches hands on his waist "you are doing great! To your right." You followed his instruction and now doing great "Now!" He shout out and you kicked the ball with all your might "GOAL!!!" you shouted and he chuckled raising both of his hands for up here! You jumped a little to reached it, both chuckled when you succeed "Great Job!" He let out and you smiled taking back your hands.

Taehyung breathed out seeing you with Jungkook makes him feel hurt again in his heart, and that smile when you are with Jungkook is ain't helping. Lisa is behind him "They look good together." Lisa let out knowing that Taehyung likes you, she promised herself she would have him no matter what and Taehyung's heart drops when she heard what Lisa said.

"I'm glad, they are dating."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇