Chapter 12

It's been a month, since that day. It is hard really, really hard for you but you keep on going. Whenever you just have to bumped with him, you tried your best to be professional unlike before, Taehyung too don't even know how to approach you, so you guys both endes up from friends to a strangers.

--
"I'm coming mom" you said endes up the call, you just brought lunch for her in the hospital. And when you are about to leave, when you felt your knee being bend by another knee "You're hungry."  Jungkook let out holding his body bag, actually he saw you from a far, and smile formed on his lips when he spotted you. You did the 'seriously face' making Jungkook chuckled. "What you doin here?" He asked and you showed him the lunch box "Brought some foods for mom." Jungkook nodded "How about- wait are you alright?" You suddenly asked when you realise he got out from the hospital. Jungkook felt his heartbeat increases when he saw in your eyes you are worried,  a smile formed on his lips "Are you perhaps worried about me?" He let out in a teasing way "Ofcourse I am, your my friend though." Okay scratch that word "Friend? Ouch." He hold his chest acting his in pain and you chuckled hitting his arm, he chuckled and suddenly asked  "You want some ice cream?"

Currently in a park while eating some ice creams. Jungkook is seated beside you with a distance between, you then saw he is holding a calling card. "Oh? Isn't that the son of the owner of the school?" Jungkook nodded "Remember that day, when we play soccer?" You nodded remembering that day when he teaches you. "He happened to saw me play." And your lips formed a wide smile "he offered me a varsity scholarship in states." You breathed out "Wow! That's great." You let out it looks like you're the one who got the offer though.  Jungkook tssk "I ain't that good anymore, my leg are not like before." And your eyes is on him, oh how he loves it when your eyes are on his. "Can't you take a rehab or somethin?" You asked and Jungkook leaned on his back with his hands on the back for support. "It's a long process, you know." He let out almost giving up the great oppurtunity. "If your leg is okay will you take the offer?" Jungkook nodded "Ofcourse! That's my dream though to play in big soccer field." Jungkook let out in sparkling eyes "Do you perhaps have your soccer ball with you?" Jungkook nodded getting it from his bag, you got a marker from his bag, and write something on his ball before giving it back to him. "Follow your dream." He reads what you written "I might have no knowledge about soccer stuffs, but I know you are a great player Jungkook." You let out and you don't know how much your words reaches his heart. Jungkook cleared his throat to calm his heart down "Thank you y/n." He let out and you were surprised "What did you just said?" Now he is shy since he rarely says the word Thank you. "I said Thank you." He repeated and a lowkey tone making you laughed "Oh my that feels good." And he chuckled at that. "What's your dream?" Jungkook then asked you "Uhm, I actually don't know. I just study hard but I don't actually know what I want to be." You chuckled at that "Maybe my future girlfriend?" And his teasing smile made you laughed this guy really. "I'll figure it out soon." Jungkook nodded at that "It's getting late. I'll bring you home." He said giving you his extra helmet "Thanks." You then ride his motor and he drives you home...

------

Days really pass fast, as now Jungkook is packing hia things from his locker. He locked it and he saw you entering the the lockers area, you are busy putting your things in. You saw a exhibit ticket inside and a letter written behind the ticket

'I hope you would give me a chance y/n I will wait for you - K.TH'

When you felt someone leaning  on a locker at your left side. "Y/n" he called out ofcourse you know it's Jungkook. You hummed in response putting your books in. "Do you uh perhaps wanna come with me?" Your eyes is now on him, making his breath hitch but he keeps himself cool about it. So you didn't notice it. "Where?" You asked "To states." And it makes your heart stop "I mean, I would love it if you will come along with me." He let out being honest of his feelings. You are speechless really, and Jungkook breathed out before giving you a airplane ticket "It's beside my seat. If you will ever wanna come along then." Jungkook let out before making you hold  a ticket "I'll go ahead." Jungkook smiled before leaving, making you torn in between two tickets..

---

Taehyung is standing infront of the exhibit studio,while the rains pours he is standing there holding an umbrella, as he waits for you, he knows you might not come but he will still wait for you no matter what.

Jungkook is sitting in the airport, with his luggage as he waits for you, though there's a posibility you wouldn't come, he still waits for you. Though he knows he is not the one in your heart he still hopes so. Jungkook then wonders....

"Whose heart will you choose y/n? Is it his or mine?"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Tomorrow is our exam!!!