Chapter 15 : Final

"Quick!" You let out to Rose who is rushing checking herself one last time on her locker mirror "Gurl, you look gorgeous enough" you let out and she miled before running with you to the graduation hall.

Everybody is busy, giving their gifts to their friends, teachers and principal. "Y/n" you heard someone called your name giving you a bouque of flower its Lisa. "I'm sorry for everything. Truth is, Taehyung never liked me." She let out a awkward chuckle "I am sincerely sorry, and I hope the best for you. Happy graduation" she let out and you can see the purity in her, your eyes and Rose's meet before smiling at Lisa. "Happy graduation." You let out making Lisa's lips formed a smile. "And happy garduation my love." You felt a warm hug from your back, and a single rose infront of you, "Come here." You said and he leaned closer and a smile formed on his lips when he felt your lips touching his cheek, giving him a peck. "Awwwe, I want!" Rose let out in a pout, she wants a love life like this too! You and Jungkook both chuckled. "Then let's date Rose." Jimin let out making you mouth agape surprised by this. You saw a big smile on Rose when she took the bouque of flowers from Jimin. "Picture, picture." Rose let out and Lisa volunteered to take a picture for all of you. You hold Jungkook's cheeks when he hugged you from behind. Rose leaned her back on Jimin while Jimin holds her waist, it's a good picture "another one." Rose let out and changes poses, Jungkook then felt a arm around his neck "Ah hyung! Why are you so late!" Jungkook whined "Because I'm handsome" Taehyung winked at you making you chuckle "Hey I saw that!" Jungkook let out making you laughed. "What? I didn't do anything." All of you laughed and Lisa chuckled, her eyes met Taehyung his eyes on her. And they both smiled at each other "I'll take a picture with all of you." Your prof let out and Lisa stand with you guys taking a good picture to treasure.....

------

Taehyung smiled putting that photo frame on Ji Eun's grave. "Let's go?" You asked Taehyung while Jungkook's hand is holding your waist, Taehyung looked up with you with a smile before standing up. "Let's go." Taehyung let out "oh here." You almost forgot the piece of white rose for Ji Eun "I almost forgot, congratulations on your graduation Ji Eun." You let out putting on her grave and Jungkook smiled locking his fingers with yours "Hop on!" You all heard Lisa's loud voice while she is in her car. "Lisaaaaa!" You waved your hand and she smiled "I'll drive." Lisa let out and Taehyung nodded "let's go, let's go." He let out and you all followed, "What a car." Taehyung let out as a compliment and Lisa chuckled, Jungkook opened the car door for you and you ride the passengers seat, he is beside and Taehyung is beside Lisa, you felt an arm pulling you close and you smiled knowing it's always your warm boyfie. You wrapped your arm around his waist, as he looked down on you while you looked up on him, you felt his soft peck on your forehead making your lips form a smile. "Aish, get a room!" Lisa let out and all of you chuckled in the ride....

"END."

------------------♡♡♡-------------♡♡♡----------------

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book, it means a lot to me. Shout out! To these amazing people:

Armeria_029 simsimkala jeonprikook Tiger_With_Bunny so much for your support

Kamsahamnidaaaang♡♡
See you on my next book!!

"Are you ready to be the next bonnie and clyde?"

(Disclaimer: this is Jungkook fiction, coming up...)