Chapter 6

Taehyung is already in the bed, "No questions just don't tell him, I brought him here." Jungkook let out and you nod your head "He had a fever, probably because of the fight. He maybe has pretty good brain, but his body ain't that good." Jungkook tssk staring at Taehyung he saw Taehyung's eyelids is about to open, so Jungkook left holding his helmet.

---

Jungkook carrying his bag on his back, not a backpack but a sporty one, you know the bag of athletes? That's what he is carrying. Jungkook spotted Taehyung from far, he passed him by. "Thanks." Taehyung let out when Jungkook passed him by, Jungkook pretended he didn't hear a thing but his steps are getting faster when he spotted you at the locker's area. Back to where his hand is beside your head. "I think I made it clear when I told you, never told him anything about me being there." His eyes are glaring at you, and he felt your hand put on something on his chest hardly, like almost slapping it on him but not really "don't blame it on me, when you freakin left your bracelet beside him." Oops okay that was his mistake "Now back off" you let out he actually found it amazing when you aren't even afraid of him. How can you be so feisty? Specially infront of him, when everybody is afraid of him? You left him there alone, and he didn't notice a small smile formed on his lips....

----

A heard a loud whistle echoed when your p.e teacher blow the whistle to call the students, you came with wearing your p.e uniform with Rose beside you. "Didn't I tell don't bother her anymore?" Taehyung let out standing beside Jungkook, Jungkook let out a sarcastic chuckle "I told you, it ain't fun messing with you." Jungkook let out and Taehyung can feel his blood through veins, like bro he was so thankful earlier but then he heard from your classmate that scene with Jungkook earlier, it made him fume within a second. Like nobody should mess with you, if they want to then they should go through him. "If you don't like her don't messed with her, if you got a problem with me, messed with me. Don't let her get involve." Jungkook smirked at that as his hands reaches the ball beside him, and Taehyung felt something hard on his chest when Jungkook past the ball on him harshly "I never said, I didn't like her." Jungkook let out with a smirk before taking the field to play...

You can hear the loud screams of the girls as they cheer for their fighter, on the field is JK's team vs. TH's team.

"Jungkook will play soccer?" You heard your classmates voice behind you, "Is it okay?" They talk about Jungkook, okay? Why is it not okay? "You know Jungkook is used to be the best player in our school." Rose let out You never knew that, because you were never interested in sports, specially in JJK stories "but he got into accident when crossing the road, can't use his legs like before." That's a sad story then, your eyes is on Taehyung "Which is fair enough for Taehyung right now. Taehyung was never been a player, he always play for fun with Jungkook before." Rose added and you nodded your head, now you wonder what excatly happen to these guys? When people says they were used to be this best buddies? When they are the best enimies now.

And the game begins....

All of them are breathless, and girls are holding their fist tight as they watch, even Jungkook can't use his leg as before, he still hard to beat. Taehyung is catching his breath, exhausted of kicking ball that can't goal in, "Kim Taehyung!!!" You shouted his name out loud making him looked at you, "FIGHTING!!!" and a smile formed on his lips, Jungkook let out a chuckle a Kim Taehyung cheerleader huh? At that moment "GOAL!" Jungkook heard Taehyung's teammate shout. Jungkook lost his focus, when he looked at you. Jungkook can feel his legs starts to ache, but he endured it. The ball is on his foot while his steps are fast, kicking and running, no one can stop him. The player Jeon is still in him, Taehyung waits at the goal area, no matte what he will stop Jungkook. Jungkook smirked, before kicking the ball in....

"GOAL!!!!!"

The girls almost died when Jungkook won!! You sighed but your lips formed a smile when Taehyung's eyes is on you, he maybe didn't won the game, but he's the winner of your heart. Taehyung can't help but smile too, when he saw you smiling at him. The winner of the game doesn't really matter for the both of you...

----

You locked your locker after changing your clothes, holding the keys in your hand, Rose said she'll stay in the campus since they have practice for today. So you go alone for today, walking out of the campus, you can see in your peripheral vission Jungkook is standing beside his big motor bike. "I'll bring you home." He let out and of course you ignored him, pretending like you didn't hear a thing. You felt the keys in your hand were stolen, when Jungkook took it from your grip, "Give it back, Jeon." Jeon, wow love to hear that coming from your lips. "I don' t want too." He said with a pouty before raising it up to his height, like come on! JK is tall guy, so even your feet are in tiptoe, nope! You can't reach it! Damn it! He then put the keys in his bag, before you can get it. "Let me take you home, then you'll have your keys. " his eyes is on you, "You don't want your keys? Okay then. " why the hell you put your books all in there, specially the books you need tomorrow? Out of all days why now?! He prepares to leave and a smile formed on his lips when you took the extra helmet he has before wearing it on your head. He ride his bike a smile forming from his lips, you ride behind him, wanting this shit to be done as early as possible. "Hold tight." He let out wearing his helmet, befor ehis hands reaching handle bars.

Taehyung smiled when he get's the bouque of flowers he secretly got for you, from his locker. Hiding it behind his back, he can feel his heart beats out of excitement, his eyes then spotted you from a far, and then his heart drops when he saw you riding Jungkook's bike,

He felt his heart being stab by a knife, when he saw how Jungkook smile before leaving with you.....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇