Chapter 9

Finally it's the day you've been waiting for! It's weekend! You currently in a store to grab some midnight snacks, since your mom have an emergency in the hospital. You paid at the cashier, before leaving and walk along through the road, Jungkook is busy eating his ramen while answering his school project  he is in the other store, which is infront of the store you just left.

You are walking, step by step while headset is both on your ears, you suddenly felt someone is following your steps and it is giving you goosebumps. You looked to your side a little bit just to make sure of things, and you can see the man behind you looked down, you can feel your heart beating a lot faster than usual, you grab your phone ready to call Taehyung's number, when Jungkook's name popped on the screen, Jungkook let out a chuckle when you quickly answered the call, "Where you goi-" his words are cut off "Help me." Jungkook quickly stand up from his chair, your text popped on his screen 'he's following me.' Jungkook forgot his things as he quickly leaves the store "Y/n don't hang up the phone." Jungkook let out seeing you and a man behind, you are infront of him but far from him. Jungkook can feel his fears slowly come through him. As the memory he got into accident flashes in his mind, he can't make another step. His fear won't let him, you can feel the man behind you, slowly coming closer, your step becoming fast as his too. The green light is on the road as the cars passed by, your heart drops when you felt an arm around your shoulders. And it was Jungkook who's eyes is on you. Jungkook looked back at the guy, sweats on his foreheads as he avoid the cars as fast he could run to you, the man looked away before leaving both of you alone. "Are you okay?" He asked catching his breath, holding your shoulders to check on you. You saw the lace of his shoes is untied, sweats on his forehead, your heart stops when you felt him pulling you close to him before hugging you, because of worry...

------

"SHUT.UP! JEON JUNG TO THE GUK JUST HUGGED YOU. AS IN! H.U.G. HUG YOU!" okay can someone tell Rose to calm down? Because she is swooning a lot. "Cut it out." You said in a low voice and she chuckled "Oh my gooooooood, Jungkoook just hug you omyyyyyyy ghaaad. " facepalmed, you literally regret telling her the story. Rose then spotted Jungkook coming "I GOTTA GO." she said and your brows furrowed when she suddenly get in the bus without you, like what? You then notice Jungkook is behind you  while his eyes is on his tie arranging it. Well his mom just tell him to wore his tie, so he did. Even if he never wore his tie, since his mom told him so he did. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath, its been an hour and he still can't tie this shit. That's what on his mind. "Need a hand?" You let out and his eyes is on you, you chuckled seeing how he messed up. Your fingers reached for his tie, before tying it properly his eyes is on you, while you do it for him. He can feel his heart beat increases as well. For the first time he felt weird like this, but this weird feeling, he loves it. "Woooooooah!" Jimin let out while he is in the bus "Oh my ghaaad!" Rose followed while the class eyes is both of you, Jungkook and you. Everyone in the bus is looking at the both of you. Taehyung then wore his headset before looking away, probably what Lisa said is true... "Done!" You said before backing off, and Jungkook cleared his throat, stay cool  Jeon, stay cool. "Y-yea. Thanks." He let out and you smiled before turning your back and riding the bus, with Jungkook behind you....

You spotted Rose is sitting beside Jungkook's  friend Jimin.  And you saw a empty spot beside Taehyung, Taehyung looked at you he is hesitating too, let you sit beside him or what? "Take a-" his words are cut off "Hi Taehyung." When Lisa suddenly took a seat beside him making him speechless. "Let's go" You felt fingers around your wrist when Jungkook pulled you behind him, when he spotted a two empty seats.

----

You arrived at the place and everybody is busy building their tents. While Rose is with you building tents too "Need a hand girls?" Jimin offered and Rose smiled "thank you Jimin." She let out when Jimin helps the both of you, well is this a new couple to ship? You sighed when you saw Lisa smiling while Taehyung is building her tent, well she just asked him to helped. Even Taehyung doesn't want to, he don't want to be rude so instead he just helped her. You felt your knee being bend with another knee "oopss, you're starving." Jungkook let out  and you just sighed, he sighed as well. "Are you mimicking me Jeon?" You asked "Are you mimicking me Jeon?" He repeated. "Shut it, you're not funny." You let out "Shut it, you're not funny." He mimicked "Yah Jungkook." You whined "Yah Jungkook." He whined making a chuckle came out from your mouth, a smiled formed on his lips when he made you chuckle. "That's right, smile. It suits your gorgeous face." You chuckled at that, him and his cheesy jokes.

"Okay guys! Get ready! We'll start the game!" The teacher announced and everybody prepared themselves. "We'll divide you into two teams." And you were teamed up with Jungkook Rose and Jimin. While Taehyung is with Lisa and other members.

"Okay hold this rope." The teacher handed both ends to you and the other end is to Lisa, Jungkook stands behind you when he realise what the game is. Taehyung then stands behind Lisa, "we'll play tug of war!" The teacher announced and you grabbed the rope tightly and Lisa hold it too.. "this ain't tug of war." Jimin let out and Rose looked back at him.

"More like tug of Love, it is."
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇