Chapter 4

The next day...

Another new day, you are walking through the hallways, to put some of your things in your locker. You put your books in, and closed it and then a paper ia above on it, when Jungkook put on your locker with his hand on it. First thing in the morning, you have this annoying badboy, annoying you in the first thing of the morning. Again, this same shit waver, you just grab your pen, and signed just want this whole thing end. He take the paper, smirking when he know he won this game. "See ya in class." He let out before leaving you, you rolled your eyes before sighing making him go to classroom first, before you go.

---

Rose smiled as soon as she saw you enter the classroom, Rose pointed beside Taehyung's seat with her lips. She actually did reserve a seat for you, first thing in the morning, but Taehyung come close to her asking her politely, if you could sit beside him. Of course, typical Rose who is a y/n Taehyung shipper. She said yes, without any hesitation. "Y/n." Taehyung raised his hand a little just for you to spot him. Your classmates are like wooooaaaaa, Taehyung remove his bag and put it behind him, for you to sit beside him. You seated beside him trying to keep your heart shut up, cause it's really not helping right now. "Good morning." You let out and his eyes is on his notes, it disappoint you a little when you don't hear any response from him, he didn't even glance at you, "Good morning class" the prof came and your eyes is on her, then you felt something beside your hand which Taehyung manage to gently slide it. Your lips formed a smile, when you saw he just gave you a cupcake. While his eyes is now on the prof, ready to listen, arms crossed on his chest. "Thank you." You let out softly before listening to her, when you are already focus on her, Taehyung's lips then formed a smile...

-----

Lunch break!

Finally the time you've been waiting for! "Y/n" you hummed in response eyes on your bestfriend. "I'm sorry, but I can't be with you today, we got a sudden group meeting." Rose let out holding her guitar, yes she is a member of musical group in your school. "It's okay." You smiled at her "Byeiii." She hugged you for a moment before letting you go, and she leave waving her hand with a smile on her face. Guess you'll eat alone today, you go dining area, ready to dig in the foods you bought, you heard the sound of the chair beside you is  being pulled , and then the man you seriously hate  took a seat. "Hey y/n" Jungkook let out and you just ignore him and continue to eat like he is invisible. Everybody gasped, what if Jungkook bully you? A concern student suddenly runaway from the scene...

"Your hair is eating as well." He tucked your hair behind your ear and he felt a strong grip on his wrist. Jungkook let out a small sarcastic chuckle "Faster than flash huh?" Jungkook let out seeing Taehyung "stand up y/n" Taehyung said stern, and you were about to stand up when Jungkook's left hand reached for your shoulder "We're not done yet. We are actually eating together." His eyes is on Taehyung, "Y/n leave now." You shrugged Jungkook's hand on your shoulder and hold the tray of your food to leave. Jungkook let out a scoffed, you just ignore him. Everybody gasped when  you are suddenly on the ground after Jungkook just tripped you, your food is all over your body, and Taehyung's fist is on Jungkook's face, when he saw you like that. "You piece of shit" Taehyung cursed giving Jungkook another blow. He hold Jungkook's collar, "So romantic." He let out sarcastically before spitting blood on the ground, he hold's both of  Taehyung's wrist before removing it on his collar and pushed him hard. Jungkook's fist hit Taehyung's face, Taehyung was about to do something, when your arms wrapped around his waist. "Don't. Just get me out of here." You let out, Taehyung breathed out, while his eyes is on Jungkook who wiped the blood on his lips with his thumb. Taehyung hold your hand, before taking you away with him.

"Change your clothes." Taehyung let out "Use this." He gave you his extra shirt, you took it before changing in the comfort room, when you come out Rose is already there after she receive a call from Taehyung, before he left.

-----

Taehyung steps is getting bigger as he spot the guy, he's been searching for, there is Jungkook in the soccer field, he can saw Taehyung coming for him, Jungkook was on the ground, when Taehyung's long leg reaches his chest, it was a hard kick, Jungkook didn't expect, Jungkook stand up giving Taehyung a blow, his fist is like a steel. Taehyung spit  the blood on his lip "Acting all hero, are we?" Jungkook let out grabbing Taehyung's collar before giving him another blow, Taehyung falls on the field, but he was fast to stand up and grab Jungkook's collar "Why do you keep bothering y/n?" Taehyung let out and Jungkook smirked "Can't you see? It's fun. Getting you all worked up when I messed with her." Jungkook felt his collar in a tight grip "if you have problem with me, then deal with me." Jungkook scoffed at that, "then that wouldn't be fun." Jungkook let out "JEON JUNGKOOK." he let out Jungkook's name in a gritted teeth "don't bother her ever again, if you do, I swear you'll regret messing with me." Jungkook let out a sarcastic chuckle "Did you ever fight for Ji Eun like that?" Taehyung blinked his eyes "Don't bring Ji Eun in here." Jungkook scoffed "why? Can't you look back how you left her all alone?" Jungkook's tears falls on his cheeks as words came out from his lips. "God knows, I didn't left her Jeon." Jungkook scoffed at that "If you just simply came for her that day, she would be still here" Jungkook hold Taehyung's grip who is now becoming weak when the past was brought up. Before throwing his grip away. Jungkook took his bag with him, before leaving Taehyung who is in tears....

-----

Jungkook leaned his back on the wall, standing at the hallway, waiting for specific person. He heards your footsteps and you spotted him there, but still you walked passing him by, you felt fingers around your wrist "Got a new uniform--" his words are cut off when shoved his hand away, strong and firm. His hand dropped, and his eyes is on your back when you left him. He felt his heart stops when he realise something....

'He shouldn't have brought you into this..'

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇