Chapter 5

Both of them catched their breaths after playing a round of soccer, Taehyung chuckled "I'm becoming expert because of you." Jungkool laughed at that "I'll consider that as your thank you." Taehyung smiled "Jungkook-ah" Jungkook hummed in response, Taehyung has been thinking about to brought this up, and Jungkook knows even though he haven't speak about it. "Grab her." Taehyung furrowed his brows "She loves you." Jungkook let out, Taehyung knows how much Jungkook loves her, even though he never told Taehyung, he just know Jungkook's eyes and actions tells it all. "Just be happy, both of you. That's the less you could for me." Jungkook let out eyes on Taehyung, Taehyung's lips formed a small smile tapping Jungkook's shoulder. "We will." Jungkook stand up "Let's go, Ji Eun is probably out now." Taehyung took his bag with him  before putting his arm on Jungkook shoulder, Jungkook chuckled before walking with him..

-----

Jungkook parked his big motor bike, infront of Ji Eun, his brows furrowed when he saw flowers on her grave, meaning someone has been here before him. He looked around, searching for that person but Taehyung was not there. Jungkook sighed before putting flowers on Ji Eun's grave. He stayed for an half of an hour before leaving....

---

Your eyes has been roaming like for 15 times now, Taehyung has never been late. He is always 10 minutes early, but today there are no signs of him. Making you really really worried about him. The prof came in, and you sighed before listening to the prof...

"Is he still not coming?" Rose asked you who shrug your shoulders "Check your phone, maybe he sent you some messages." No, he didn't, no messages or call from him. You shooked your head at Rose and then your phone made a sound, and Taehyung's name popped on the screen...

"Oh Taehyung-ah" you let out and you can hear his heavy breathing before the line ended making your heart drop within a second. "Rose I'll go ahead. Something is wrong." You let out in rush and Rose quickly nodded her head, Jungkook just parked his motor bike infront of the campus when you come out. "Answer the phone." You let out while dialing Taehyung's phone once again, but then it was no gain. "Taxi!" You called out and extend your arm but the taxi didn't stop to take you, Jungkook's eyes is on you, your orbs are shaking he can see how much worried you are right now, he don't know if you will take his offer but. "Take a ride. I'll drive." Jungkook let out and you ignored, he poked his cheek with his tongue "Aren't you in rush right now?" You sighed taking the helmet from his hand, Jungkook ride his motor bike with you behind him. Jungkook locked his helmet, and simply checked you at his side mirror, and you are having a difficult time locking it, but you are definitely not asking any help from him. Jungkook is contemplating whether to help you or not, his gloved finger is tapping on his handle, "damn it."  He cursed under his breath,he can't ignore you before looking back at you, your heart stop when his gloved hand reached for the lock of your helmet. You are holding your breath, he successfully locked it. He turned his back on you and starts the engine, you finally breathed and his eyes simply checked you out once again, before he starts driving...

You removed the helmet, when you reached Taehyung's place, Jungkook definitely knows this place, you gave him the helmet, and it is in his grip. "Thanks." You let out and Jungkook nodded you left after that, "Taehyung-ah" you called out knocking on his door "Kim Taehyung." You called for the second time, and you heard the door slowly opening, there he is standing all pale and weak, you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder when his head fall on you, you felt his body heat. He is burning in fever. You tried to lift him up but he was too heavy for you, you looked around his house  and it seems like he lived alone, "what happened?" You suddenly heard Jungkook's voice behind you, "he's burning." You are holding Taehyung's shoulder for support, Jungkook's hand reached for Taehyung's forehead "Damn it." He cursed when he felt how Taehyung is burning. "Let's bring him to the hospital" Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm before wrapping it around his shoulder, while he carry him "Call a taxi." You quickly nodded your head, walking to the road and stop a taxi. You opened the car door, and Jungkook put him in, while you sit beside Taehyung. "To the hospital please." Jungkook let out before closing the cardoor, he'll use his motor bike and followed you both...

Taehyung has been successfully brought to the hospital, he opened his eye lids your face is the first thing he saw. "Y/n" you heard his soft voice calling for you, "I'm here." You hold his hand and his eyes is on you, "Thank you." You nodded your head with a smile on your face. You felt his warm hand reaching for your cheek, eyes on you "thank you." He let out and your lips formed a smile before tucking him in "Get some rest." You let out tucking him in. Jungkook saw the scene, and when he saw Taehyung is already okay, he left.....

-----

The next day come, and you were busy getting books from your locker when you felt a hand on your shoulder turning you around making your back land on your locker making a loud sound echoed through the hallway. You felt a hand beside your head, as you hold your breath due to the surprise. Your eyes is on him, and you recognize him, it's Jungkook you were confuse when you saw his eyes....

Glaring at you...
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇