Chapter 10

Jungkook breathed out holding his  ball, it's the championship game. "Jeon you've got a call, from Ji eun." His coach said and he get his phone before his game. "Oh Ji Eun-ah" he let out, "Jungkook-ah, I'm dying." Jungkook blinked his eyes "Where are you, tell me where you are." Jungkook let out in worry. "I can't reach Taehyung." She let out "I'll call him, tell me where you are." Jungkook let out hoping nothing would happen to her. "Jeon, we gotta move." His coach let out but then "I'm sorry coach." He let out before leaving the game "Jungkook!" His coach shouted but he ignored it. His heart then drops when Ji Eun ended the call. "Damn it." He cursed under his breath, his steps are fast he is running while trying to reach Ji Eun but her phone is unreachable. He then called Taehyung. "Answer the phone." Jungkook let out panicking, he run through the road mind is occupied. It was too late when he realize he is already on the road. A loud horn was heard and he was on the ground, his phone is on the ground, Jungkook can hear his ear echoed, his eyes became a little bit blurry. He hold his leg to stand up, though it is aching he tried to reached phone, he then saw Ji Eun answered his phone. He stand up grabbing his phone, "Son I'll bring you to the hospital" Jungkook shooked his head "Ji eun ah, where are you?" He manage to let out. "School." Jungkook nodded "Okay stay where you are. I'll be there." Jungkook hanged up the phone to call taehyung, still he didnt answer "Answer the phone hyung. Ji Eun needs you." He leave a message after the beep. And Jungkook rushed to campus he looked around and she was not insight, he then run upstairs to the rooftop then he saw her standing at the edge. "Ji Eun-ah" he said calmly "Jungkook-ah, where's Taehyung?" Ji Eun let out "He's coming." Jungkook lied and Ji eun let out a sarcastic chuckle tears falling on her cheeks. "They said I'm not responding to any supplements." Jungkook come close slowly to reach her "I only have a month to live." Jungkook shooked his head "No, there not gods. They don't know anything, you will have a long life and have your kids with Taehyung." Jungkook let out "Reach my hand Ji Eun. We're here for you." Ji Eun's lips formed a smile before she leaned back, Jungkook runs fast to grab her hand, but it was too late....

Jungkook is sitting on a ambulance, police around the area, he is lost, scared and shocked. No words are coming out from him, eyes are empty and lost. Taehyung then came he felt his heart drop tears coming from his eyes when he just saw Ji Eun dead body on a stretcher. He felt his world crashed....He was too late.....

--------

"One two! Pull!" Jimin shouted and you pulled all your might, while the other teams moves since Jungkook is a strong man. But then you felt your team coming close since Taehyung pulled hard, you felt yourself being pulled back when Jungkook pulled. Two strong man, pulling the ropes. "PULL!" Rose shouted and you all pull at your own might..

Taehyung's team fall down and your team won, but then you saw Lisa fall on Taehyung as Taehyung hold her waist for support. "We won!" Rose let out hugging you, you chuckled ignoring what you just saw....

----

You are sitting on a chair, all the moments of Taehyung and Lisa flashes in your mind hurting your heart. You looked down and you saw a  boots infront of you, and you recognize those shoes. It's Jungkook's. "You know." You let out eyes on him, you are holding all of your emotions "To be honest." Jungkook seems like he knows what you will say. "I like." You let out almost tearing up "Don't say it." Jungkook let out "I really like Taehyung." You burst out with your tears falling on your cheeks. "I told you, don't tell me." He tssk "But I think he love someone else." You finally cried right infront of him. He sighed wiping your tears on your cheeks "stop crying, stop crying." He shussh you and you cried even more. "Haysst." He tssk putting his hand on your back for a gentle taps, damn he hates to see you cry. Specially right now, when he knows he likes you. Taehyung then saw you crying while Jungkook tap your back. You finally found your comfort, you finally found your one. "Taehyung" Lisa called out following him behind Taehyung looked back at her. "I actually want to tell you something." Lisa let out playing with her fingers....

"I like you Taehyung."
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇