Chapter 13

A day before Jungkook left...

Jungkook left a flower on Ji Eun's grave. Before he stands up, after saying goodbye to his bestfriend. Jungkook sighed when he saw Taehyung infront of him holding flowers too. So he is right, that day it's Taehyung who left flowers on Ji Eun's grave. "Can we talk?" Taehyung asked Jungkook making him stop walking...

Currently infront of Ji Eun's grave as they both seat infront of Jungkook's  bestfriend and Taehyung's past lover.
"What you wanna talk about?" Jungkook asked without even looking at him "I just want to make things clear before you leave." And Taehyung opened up what happened that day...

"I'm coming, I'll come and get you." Taehyung let out talking to Ji Eun from his phone "Okay, I'll wait for you then." Ji Eun said before hanging up the phone. Taehyung's phone then ring as he gets another phone call "Is this Mr. Kim Taehyung?" A unfamiliar voice said from the other line "Yes this is him." Taehyung let out, while he is in the bus. "We're at the seoul hospital, your mom is in the emergency room sir." Taehyung then can't think properly anymore as he pushes the button to get off the bus, and ride a taxi as he rush, he can feel his tears falling from his eyes as fears starts to crept in him. Taehyung then rushes in the emergency room seeing his mom lying on hospital bed as she got an heart attack. Ji Eun sighed it's been an hour, still Taehyung didn't came she then proceed inside the hospital for her appointment, "I'm sorry Ms. Ji Eun  but you are not responding to any suplements. You only have a month to live." Ji Eun felt her world crashed as her tears falls down on her cheeks, she felt like she have no chance  she tried to reach for Taehyung but she cant. So instead she dialed Jungkook's number. Taehyung wokes up when he felt his mom hand on his head "mom." He let out in tears and her mom is in tears too, thankfully she is better now, the doctor prescribe some maintenance for her to take, then she'll be okay. Taehyung's relatives then came "I heard your phone ringing son." His mom said and that's when he realize he forgot about Ji Eun, "Mom, I'll go ahead." He said and then he was able to hear Jungkook's message. He rushes to the place but then, when he came he was too late.....

Jungkook now understand, their friendship is ruined just because of a simple misunderstanding, what if Jungkook listened to him when he was explaining, maybe they are still bestfriends now. "Come to think of it, we always end up loving same woman." Taehyung let out changing the topic since the word sorry can't get out from their mouths, but they both know deep inside they are. Jungkook tssk "And they always end up loving you." Jungkook let out spitting facts. "But this time, I don't want to let her go." Jungkook then said and Taehyung nodded  "So do I."

------

Taehyung is losing hopes as he waits for you, but then he felt his heart at ease when you came. You folded your umbrella before coming in with him behind you, your eyes then wandered around the exhibit they were paintings, and as you stare at it, you realise it was you. You look around and each painting was you, from the first day of school till you were your p.e, all of was you it touches your heart really. All of this effort, it makes your heart melt. You then notice a photo sequence, it was Taehyung sitting on a bus stop with you infront of him holding a umbrella for him.  "That's when I first fall inlove with you y/n" Taehyung let out from your back, as the memory flashed in your mind..

Taehyung found out about Ji Eun's death, and Jungkook ended their friendship, it was too much of pain for him to bare, it feels like the world has turn it's back on him. He can feel his tears falling on his cheeks. Hands on his knees as his tears falls, he can feel himself getting wet as the rain starts to pour but he doesn't care anymore, then a umbrella was hold out for him. There you are in your pjs with eye glasses on. You smiled warmly at him, you know him, he is from your school your long time crush. You heard the bus stops, and you let him have your umbrella before riding the bus to leave.....

The fact he still remember that day, makes tears in your eyes you then a photo sequence when you confess to him but in his paintings it has different ending. In his painting, he told you how much he loves you. And it made tears in your eyes, "I love you y/n" he finally let out the words you've been wanting to hear from him. And when it reaches your heart it made tears in your eyes "I was a fool for believing that you are in relationship with Jungkook. I should have asked you, it was my mistake y/n, I'm really sorry for hurting you. I really am." And you can feel his sincerity in his voice and the way his eyes stares at you "Please give me another chance." He let out "I love you y/n." And tears falls from his eyes as he say those words he dedinitely dont want to lose you. Your eyes is on him "I love you too Taehyung." And he felt his tears burst out more..

"But I will give him, all of my heart."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇