Chapter 11

Another morning came and you come out of your tent "Good morning!" Rose greeted with a smile, which made your lips formed a smile "Mornin." Jimin let out his eye smiling first before his lips. "Good morning." You let out as everybody welcomes you, while your eyes searched for someone. Jungkook came carrying woods. "Here, burn it up." Jungkook let out and Jimin nodded his head "Thanks bro." Before Jimin starts firing it up. For the first time, you searched for him, not for Taehyung but for Jungkook. You felt hands on your arm and itwas Rose pulling you somewhere. "Gurl, have you talk to Taehyung yet?" You shooked your head "I've heard Lisa bragging Taehyung likes her." Rose let out rolling her eyes, like bruh! Taehyung likes you though. "From my point of view Taehyung likes you though." You sighed you think so too. But you are confuse to be honest. "I'm not so sure about it." You let out and Rose sighed "Then make it clear." Your brows furrowed "Make it clear?" Rose nodded "Talk him out about it. Confess, look because I can clearly see he likes you." Rose let out convincing you "Come on. Y/n, you are a strong independent woman you can make it." You breathed out "I don't know. I'll think about it." You let out "You can make it. "Rose encourages you.....

-------

Everybody took their seats for the special perfomance they are waiting for, Rose has been practicing for this day. You know that, and now you are sitting infront of the small stage you guys made for them. Everybody cheers when Rose took the stage, you cheered as well proud bestfriend here! You felt someone sitting beside you and it was Jungkook. His eyes is on the stage while sitting beside you. Everybody cheers when the songs starts to play, the boys beside you are playing around making you bumped to your side, and you felt Jungkook's hand on left arm holding you for support, Jungkook's eyes then glares on the boys. "You all better stop before I make you." And you bowed they said sorry though, this hot young blood Jungkook. The boys then leave afraid of him, you are close to him and he is holding your left arm. He finally realise it you were close and it makes his heart beats loud out of his chest, but he saw you literally unbothered. His eyes is on you  and yours on his. He is here hella nervous, heartbeat loud out of his chest, while you? The unbothered queen. "I'm a man too." He let out, why aren't you even nervous around him? When he can't even breath properly when you are  around. A smile formed on your lips "Ofcourse, I didn't say you're a woman though." You chuckled and he is just serious staring at you. Your smile then suddenly drops, why is he suddenly serious? He don't think he can't take it anymore. He feel like his heart will burst anytime soon. "I think I'm inlove with you." Jungkook let out and you were surprised by him. "I'm inlove with you y/n." He repeated just to make his feelings clear. Seconds later a chuckled came out from his mouth "You don't need to answer me, I just want you to know how I feel." He pulled back his hand smiling at you just to not make you feel awkward around him. "Rose's gonna sing." Jungkook let out before he focus on the stage, even though he knows you won't be able to give back his feelings, he is still happy, because of the fact you now know how he feels about you. You then focus on Rose supporting your bestfriend.

------

Days passed real quick as you are now packing your things ready to leave. You carry your bag, before coming out of the tent and you were surprised when Jungkook took your bag from you "No it's okay." You let out but he carries it anyway before getting in the bus to put your luggage you just let him then, Rose hold your arm "Y/n" She pulled you with her, with who knows where she'll bring you. "Fighting!" Rose said before leaving "Yah!" You shouted but she pretended she didn't heard you. "Y/n?" You then heard his familiar voice it's Taehyung "Ah hey." You let out oh my, this is so awkward. "You want to talk to me?" He asked with a smile on his face " No. Ah- actually. I uh." Okay how to not stutter?  Taehyung waits for you. "I uh. I actually want to tell you something." Rose encouraging words repeats in your mind. Its now or never, you took a breath and out "I like you Taehyung." You let out which made him speechless really, but then you look down shy infront of him, when your eyes caught that bracelet. With a pendant of Lock whick the same bracelet Lisa is wearing but instead of lock she have the keys. You even saw Lisa's initial on his bracelet, you felt your heart drop and break into million pieces you took a step back ashamed and hurt, tears are daring to fall from your eyes. "Y/n" he tried to reach you he is worried "No, It's okay, I'm okay." You let out with a smile on your lips. "I'll go ahead." You let out before turning your back to leave, as soon as your back is infront of him, you can feel tears running down on your cheeks. "Y/N" he called out but then you raise your hand with a thumbs up.

And that's how your first love ended....

Epilogue of chapter

"I like you Taehyung." Lisa confensed "I'm sorry Lisa." Taehyung let out and she was rejected that day, she can't accept that fact. The next morning she saw Taehyung sleeping on his desk, she smiled she still love him. Even by staring at him like at this, it makes her heartbeat increase within a second. Lisa then put on Taehyung's wrist, the bracelet which is coupled with hers before leaving. Taehyung woke up, feeling something is on his wrist and then he notice a bracelet, it is unfamiliar he was about to look at it properly when "Taehyung." Rose called her out "Y/n has to say something."
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

There's a typhoon coming in our country, Philippines, ingat kayoo stay safe everyone!!!