Chapter 3

He bought boque of flowers, smelling it's fragnance, before giving it to woman he loves. Today is the day, he decided to tell her how he really feels about her. He entered the campus, feeling his heart beating loud of his chest, she waved her hand with a warm smile on her face, when she saw him. "Jungkook-ah!" She called out before jogging a little to go to him. Ji Eun stand's infront of him, while Jungkook hides the flower behind his back "Ji Eun I -" his words are cut off "I will confess to Taehyung today." She let out "you are the first one to know." She chuckled looking down, he suddenly felt his hand being too weak to hold the flower behind him. Jungkook formed a small smile for her, "Goodluck then." He manage to let out, he can saw in her eyes how much she loves him. "Oh, he's here." Ji Eun let out in a whisper, "I'll--I'll go ahead" Jungkook let out "you won't come with us?" She asked and his hand reached for her shoulder "You guys go for today." He tried his best for his lips to form a smile. Ji Eun nodded "Okay then, bye." With that Jungkook left, every step he takes, he can feel his heart fall into pieces, he carried the flower infront of him, for her not to see.....

-------

"Taehyung" you called out and he looked at you, he then realise his hand is still holding you. "I'm sorry, I was ju-" his words are cut off "No no, it's okay. Thank you." You let out and he nod his head, okay, what to say? Should you just go or what? "Uhm. Taehyung?" His eyes is then on you, making your heart skip a beat "Do you perhaps, wanna eat with us? I mean Rose is with us so." What the hell are you sayin right now? "Okay." He let out, did he just say okay? As in okay? To eat with you? Oh my oh my! You're ulyimate crush is eating with you! Like come on, a lot of girls asked him, but he either don't give a shit or just give a plain 'NO' but you? An okay? That would be the best Okay in the world.

Rose's jaw drop, when she saw Taehyung sitting infront of you while she sits beside you. "What would you like to eat? I'll go get it." Taehyung let out being a gentleman he is. "A burger will do." You answered and he stand up nodding his head "I'll be back." He then left after "did you just asked him to be here?" Rose whispered but no words came out instead a smile formed on your lips. "Oh my, he likes you a hundred percent. " you shook your head "Y/n a lot of girls asked him out, some even give him flowers but you are the choosen one!" Rose let out "Gurl, Imma so proud of youu, I wuuv youuuu so much!" Typical Rose really, you chuckled "Here's your burger, and a drink." Taehyung let out before giving you, your meal "Thanks." You let out and Rose is there eating her favourite pizza with a teasing smile on her lips she is loving this.  You had a meal with Taehyung, and you love it seeing him enjoying his food. All of you are done eating, currently walking all together Rose made an excuse to leave first, she just want to give you a solo time with Taehyung. "Rose" you whispered and she just smiled "I'll go ahead." With that she left in rush, this girl really, now you are left with Taehyung, you felt his hands on your shoulders when he change your position with him, so he will the one who is near the road. Mom! He's so gentleman! 🥺 feeling your heart skip a beat. His eyes then is on you, your heart stops when you felt his fingers ruffled your hair, "cute." He let out softly before a smile formed on his lips. You felt your cheeks warm "You're red" he let out being calm you hold your cheeks "I-Ill go ahead." You let out before leaving him and he chuckled hands in his pockets you are so cute in his eyes.

-----

Jungkook has been sweating a lot, sweats falling from his forehead, as he catch his breath, his foot keeps on kicking the ball, nice and goal. After 10 kicks, he can feel his leg aching, unlike before he always play for hours, he collapsed on the ground exhausted, after just 10 kicks his leg strength is not strong as before. 

"Goal!" Taehyung shouts when he finally succeed in goaling the ball, like man is playing with a pro, and its been two hours and he just did a one goal in two hours, but atleast he succeed! "That freaking took two hours." Jungkook laughed collapsing on the ground "Your x squared multiply by y take three hours though." Taehyung defended "I'm not smart like you" Jungkook let out "well I'm not a pro soccerist like you." Jungkook laughed "soccerist? What the?" Taehyung laughed at that, the word just came out from his mouth.. "water break!" They heard Ji Eun's voice holding two bottles of cold water with a wide smile on her face..

Jungkook felt his tears falling from his eyes as the memories flashes in his mind. How he wish he could turn back time. He covered his face, only to cry in his palms......

Jungkook has finally change his shirt, he carried his bag on his shoulder, and walk to through the hallway ready to leave. As he walked through the hallways he saw the bulletinboards with pictures of students from years ago till now, and a picture of him with Taehyung is on there, Jungkook grabbed the picture, crampling bbefore throwing it in the trash.

Jimin sighed seeing what Jungkook did, he stared at Jungkook's back, even he's back is lonely. Jimin let out while staring at Jungkook from far...

"If he could just forgive him."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇