mommy (requested)

A shaky but blissful sigh escaped your lips as Soyeon pulled away from the deep kiss you'd been sharing to begin to kiss your jaw.

The brush of her fingers as her hands traveled along your body made you weak in the knees and the feeling only intensified as she slipped her hand beneath your shirt to feel your warm skin against the tips of her fingers.

Every brush of her lips felt heavenly and you couldn't help the way her name fell from your lips uncontrollably.

"I wish I could spend all day every day like this," Soyeon spoke against your skin as she began to leave love bites against your neck. "I could kiss you and touch you all day long."

Your heart was hammering quickly against your chest and it almost burst completely when her tongue brushed against your collarbones as she left hickeys everywhere there.

"Soyeon," you breathlessly spoke. "You make me feel amazing."

That caused her heart to skip a beat.

She loves knowing her kisses, her touch, and the love bites she always leaves when you make out bring you an intense rush of euphoria.

Nothing makes her feel better than knowing you feel loved and that incredible rush of inexpressible ecstasy.

You brushed your hands across her body, from her arms to her shoulder blades as she buried her face in your neck and gave you all the kisses she could.

Steamy, breathtaking kisses.

And her teeth continued to sink into your skin, hickey after hickey being left on every inch of your skin possible.

You felt incredible, better than you have in a long and busy few weeks.

It's been exhausting lately but it feels worth it now that you've got Soyeon being right here with you.

You tangled your fingers in her short dark hair and put your head back, giving her more skin to kiss.

But she just took you by surprise and moved away from your neck and jaw.

Gently taking your hair into her hand, she moved it away so she could kiss elsewhere.

The spot that makes you weak and needy for more.

Right behind your ear.

But she didn't just put her lips on it and start heightening that ecstasy.

She, instead, took the shell of your ear between her teeth and let her warm breath fan against your ear, causing a shiver to run down your spine.

"Baby girl, you're so sexy," she whispered.

Those words, her breath against your ear, her teeth gently but euphorically biting at your earlobe, and her touch against your hips as she slipped her fingers under the top of your sweats drove you insane.

And you couldn't hold back what was on your lips any longer.

"Mommy!"

"Yes, darling?" She smirked as she pulled away, staring up at you.

You could barely speak.

You were overwhelmed but in the best way possible.

"You like what I'm doing, right, baby?" She asked, already knowing what you were trying to say. "You don't want me to stop?"

"No. God, no, don't stop. Keep kissing me, keep marking my skin. Do whatever, I don't care as long as you make me feel this incredible."

You threw your head back against the pillow and she smiled a little before she kissed behind your ear and then below it.

"I love it when you call me mommy." She said. "I love how it sounds falling from your soft, perfect lips. You better say it again."

You were both losing control but in a great way, practically melting into each other as your bliss made that name slip from her lips, bringing her bliss.

You tugged at her hair and she gasped before smirking once more.

"Call me mommy again."

"Yes, mommy." You said, breathing shakily as she continued to kiss that sweet spot on your skin.

"If you want me to continue, call me mommy again."

"Mommy!" You said as she left another love bite on your skin, this time right near your ear, making you weaker.

"That's what I like to hear, sweet girl." She said. "Mommy loves that."

Something about hearing her refer to herself as mommy made you feel even more euphoric.

"Kiss me again, mommy." You pleaded.

"Fine. Only because you called me mommy again." She said before putting her lips back on yours. "Keep it coming. Keep calling me mommy. Call me mommy for the rest of the night. I promise you'll love where it takes us."

"Okay, mommy. Whatever you want, mommy,"

She smirked as she kissed the corners of your lips.

"That's right, pretty girl. That's what mommy loves to hear." She said and then continued to kiss your jaw, hoping you felt as wonderful as she did; all because of you.