calling her mommy in front of the girls (requested)

You sat beside Soyeon on the floor of Soojin's house with the girls all gathered around.

You're feeling a little bored, trying to find ways to occupy yourself since the girls are so busy talking and laughing loudly with each other that they haven't even turned on another film in about an hour now.

Not to mention the fact that you're feeling a little needy for your girlfriend's attention but she's too busy with her friends to give you any of that.

"Soyeon," You said as you poked her sides. "Babe?"

"In a minute, Y/N," She said as she pushed your hand away.

You let out a heavy sigh before you leaned back against the sofa with your arms folded over your chest.

Despite the fact that you weren't alone, you felt lonely.

And you've been here at Soojin's place since early this morning and it's getting late in the evening now.

Surely you've been patient enough to get some attention from your girl.

However, you knew getting her attention was going to be easier said than done.

So when an idea came into your brain, you couldn't help the smirk that pulled at your lips as you knew that you were certain to have all of Soyeon's attention by doing it.

Clearing your throat, you reached over and tapped her hand that rested on her thigh.

"Soyeon?"

"Shh, just a second, babe," Soyeon spoke.

"But I want your attention now, mommy!"

It wasn't loud enough for the girls to hear but there was, of course, a risk involved in you calling her mommy in front of them.

And you knew that Soyeon would like that, even if she didn't let it show.

She quickly turned her head to gaze at you, lips parted and brows furrowed in shock.

"What did you just say?"

"Oh, you want me to repeat it? Should I say it louder, mommy?"

"Stop." She said as she placed her hand on your thigh. "You're really pushing it right now."

"But you love it, don't you, mommy? Do you want me to say it louder? Shuhua is right beside you. If I say it just a little louder, she'd hear me call you mommy, mommy."

She clenched her jaw and looked at the girls before letting out a chuckle.

"Well, would you look at the time! Y/N and I have to get going."

"What? Why?" Miyeon questioned.

"Tell them, mommy." You whispered in Soyeon's ear. "Tell them it's because you have other plans for the night."

"Y/N's not feeling well."

"Oh, no. Y/N are you alright?" Minnie asked worriedly.

"I'm okay." You said. "I mean, I'm feeling a little sick but I'm sure it's nothing." You lied as Soyeon ran her fingers through your hair, staring at you with a smirk.

"Get your things." She said in your ear, almost demandingly.

You stood up and grabbed your stuff without any hesitation and then went back to Soyeon's side.

"Can we go now, mommy?" You asked as you sank your teeth into your lip, watching as her eyes lit up.

She said goodbye to the girls, her hand wrapped tightly in yours as she did so before you went out to the car.

"You are in so much trouble. Calling me mommy in front of the girls? That was quite daring of you."

"I know." You smirked proudly, looking forward to the night ahead with your girl.