in the mood (requested)

"Soyeon?" You spoke as you tapped your girlfriend on her arm.

"Yeah, babe?" She said in response, though she kept her gaze on the tv as she did so.

To get her attention in hopes that she'd give you what you wanted, you began to brush your fingers across her arm.

"I'm in the mood."

She quickly grabbed the remote to turn off the tv before turning to you.

A smirk pulled at her lips as she put her arms around your waist and pulled you onto her lap.

"Are you now?" She asked as she sank her teeth into her lip.

"Yeah." You said in return as a smile pulled at your lips.

"Good." She said before putting her lips against your ear. "Because I am too."

Without allowing you to say anything in return, she put her lips on yours and pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

She gently laid you on the bed and deepened the kiss as you put your arms around her neck to pull her closer.

You couldn't help but melt into her and the steamy kisses she was giving you, although that was not your intention at the start of this.

You felt her hands fall to your hips and there they stayed for a moment as she took your breath away and made your heart race and fingers shake.

But as she began to pull the strap of your tank top off of your shoulder, you realized what was happening.

"Baby, what are you doing?" You asked as you pulled away.

"What are you talking about?" She questioned, a chuckle following her words. "Baby, you said that you were in the mood."

"What did you think I meant by that?"

"Are you seriously asking me?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows. "I thought you meant... you know!"

"No!" You said with big eyes. "Soyeon, no, I meant I was in the mood for ice cream."

"Are you kidding me?" She asked as she pulled away from you. "Why would you do that? You should've said it better!"

"I'm sorry."

"Whatever. Go get your ice cream. See you when you get back."

"But I want you to go with me." You said as you pulled at her sleeve. "Please, Soyeon?"

"I don't want to. My mood is ruined." She pouted.

"Even if I said that we could do whatever you want when we get back?" You asked as a smirk pulled at your lips.

"Depends on what you mean." She said as her eyes started to light up.

"You know exactly what I mean." You said as you bit your lip.

"Well, then why are we just sitting here? Go get ready so we can go get some ice cream!"

You giggled as she pulled you out of bed, seeming much more excited now that she knew you'd both be getting what you wanted tonight.