calling her mommy in public (requested)

"Are you not hungry, baby? You're not touching your food much." Soyeon said as she set her fork down upon noticing your almost full plate.

Most of your food was still untouched and since you had mentioned earlier that you were extremely hungry, Soyeon found it odd how you weren't eating much of it.

"Do you not like it? You can always order something else." She said.

"It's not that." You replied as your eyes continued to travel up and down her body.

She looked breathtaking in the dress she decided to wear out tonight for date night and you can't take your eyes off of her.

"Then what is it?" She wondered as she picked up her glass to take a sip of her drink.

"You want the truth?"

She nodded.

"It's because you look so good tonight I can't focus on anything but you, mommy."

She nearly choked on her drink upon hearing you call her mommy when there were people nearby.

She set her glass down and then looked at you before biting her lip.

"Is that so, darling?"

"You look so hot, mommy. I just can't take my eyes off of you."

You were smirking at her and that drove Soyeon wild.

She knows that you're enjoying this; you know what it does to her when you call her that.

"Stop smirking at me." She said as she clenched her jaw, the desire already rushing through her veins.

"Or what, mommy? What will you do about it?"

She was about to reply when the waiter came back around.

"How was your meal, ladies?"

"Delicious. Thank you." Soyeon smiled kindly.

"Would you like any dessert tonight?" He asked as he looked at you and then at Soyeon.

But Soyeon just smirked back at you as she shook her head, her brown eyes locked with yours.

"No, thank you. I actually already have some."

This time, you were the one that almost choked on your food and Soyeon smiled as she paid for the bill.

"Have a good night."

"Oh, trust me, we will," Soyeon said as you both got up.

Walking out of the restaurant, she kept her hand on the small of your back, both of you ready to get home and enjoy your night together.