the girls meet your baby (requested)

"Knock knock," Minnie quietly spoke as the door to your hospital room opened. "Soyeon texted us and said we could come in."

"Yeah, come on in." You smiled from the hospital bed.

Soyeon was lying down beside you with a proud and adoring smile on her face as you both continued to stare at the angel curled up on your chest.

Your precious little girl has arrived and neither of you could be happier.

"Oh," Yuqi said as she covered her mouth with her hands in awe. "She is so adorable!"

The girls stepped closer to the three of you and with every single one they took, their hearts melted more and more as your daughter's tiny but precious features became more noticeable.

"Whoa..." Shuhua smiled.

"I can't believe it. The first (G)I-DLE baby is officially here!" Miyeon grinned.

"She is and she's so perfect." Soyeon smiled. "I haven't been able to look away from her since the second she was on Y/N's chest."

"I don't blame you at all, she's too cute for words." Soojin grinned.

"You're parents!" Yuqi smiled as she looked between you and Soyeon. "How's it feel?"

"Painful." You joked, making Soyeon and the girls chuckle. "But so, so worth it. Everything I've dealt with for the last nine months has all been so worth it. I felt it the second I opened my eyes and met hers. I just can't believe she's here."

You heard a few flashes, causing you and Soyeon to lift your heads to see Minnie taking a few photos.

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist." She said tearfully. "As soon as you both let me, I'm sharing them to my photography account and, of course, I'll put little hearts or other cute emojis over her face just as you two wanted."

"Thank you." You said as you put your head on Soyeon's shoulder.

You and Soyeon both discussed it with the girls and family and friends on both sides of your families that you don't want your daughter's face spread across the internet.

You wanted her to have her privacy.

The world didn't need to see her face and everyone was more than happy to agree with you both on that.

"Soyeon, Y/N? Can we hold her?" Soojin asked.

"Of course," Soyeon replied. "Just be very careful."

You both looked at Miyeon, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Very funny," Miyeon said before sticking her tongue out. "It's your baby, I won't drop her. You have my word."

You just laughed as you handed your little girl over to Soojin to start with, since she was the closest to your bedside currently.

"Oh, wow," Soojin whispered. "She's so tiny."

"We'll agree to disagree on that one." You said, causing the girls to giggle.

"One thing is for certain though - she is absolutely precious," Minnie said as she took a picture of Soojin with the baby.

Soojin gently passed the baby over to Yuqi, who teared up as soon as her eyes locked with your daughter's.

"Oh, she's looking at me!" Yuqi smiled as she looked up at you and Soyeon. "She's looking right at me. Oh, aren't you just the cutest! It's Auntie Yuqi, I'm so happy to meet you."

She kissed your daughter's head softly and kept staring into her eyes, the ones that mirrored your own.

"Can I hold her? Please?" Miyeon asked impatiently.

"Okay, okay." Yuqi sighed before carefully placing the baby in Miyeon's arms next.

"You are going to be a little heartbreak, aren't you? Just look at you. So cute." Miyeon smiled. "You know, we've all been waiting so long to meet you. I promise that we'll all be here for you every day. You're so loved. You even stole a huge part of my heart already."

You and Soyeon watched from your hospital bed, both of you tearing up a little as you watched the girls bond with your sweet little girl.

"You've been loved by all seven of us, not just your moms, from the second we found out about you. You have five aunts here who are going to adore you endlessly and spoil you like crazy. That's a promise." Miyeon grinned. "You are just too cute. I'll pass you over to Aunt Minnie now."

Minnie was already crying as Miyeon passed her over, the tears of happiness too much to hold back.

"Well, hello, there." Minnie smiled upon meeting your daughter's eyes. "It's your aunt Minnie, here. You have the tiniest little ears I've ever seen."

Soyeon grabbed her phone and took a couple of pictures for Minnie, knowing she'd want someone to take some to share later on when she posted the pictures she'd taken of everyone else with your adorable baby.

"I think you might be the cutest baby I have ever seen. I could just eat you right up!" Minnie smiled. "Your auntie Miyeon was telling you the truth back there - we've all been waiting so impatiently to meet you because we have loved you from the very start. No matter what happens, we promise to always be there for you. If there are things you can't tell your moms, you can always come to us. You're the first (G)I-DLE baby, therefore, you get spoiled endlessly; I don't make the rules, that's just how it goes."

You and Soyeon giggled as you listened.

"And now, let's pass you over to the maknae here. Your auntie Shuhua."

Shuhua gasped as soon as your baby girl was in her arms.

"Well, I was the maknae of the family, up until today. Now it's you. Happy birthday to you." Shuhua said as she delicately brushed your daughter's tiny hand with her much bigger one.

And she almost burst into tears when her tiny fingers wrapped around her bigger ones a second later.

"You're holding my finger... wow. You're just out to steal my heart here, aren't you? If so, it worked. You've stolen my heart."

She paused as she adoringly stared at the baby.

"You're a lucky baby to have two incredible moms. We've been talking about us as aunts here but not about your moms. I'll tell you now, you are so lucky. Because you have been loved by them before they even knew about you. They've been hoping and waiting for you for so long. You're adored more than you'll ever know."

"They're so great with her." You whispered to Soyeon.

"Yeah, I knew they would be. She is a lucky baby." Soyeon said as she kissed your head. "Two moms that love her all the way to the moon and back again and five aunts that I can tell are going to drop everything the second she wants or needs them for any reason."

You nodded with a tired smile.

"Welcome to the world. You've changed so many lives already, you cutie." Shuhua said before kissing the baby's head softly.

She slowly walked over to you and gently placed the baby back in your arms.

"She's amazing." Shuhua smiled.

"Yeah, she is." You agreed as you brushed your hand across your little girl's back gently. "Hello, my baby."

Soyeon put her head on yours as you both continued to coo over your daughter, overjoyed that she was finally here.

"I'm so proud of you," Soyeon whispered in your ear. "And I love you so much; you and our baby. You're both everything to me. I can't wait to see where life takes us together; the three of us."

"Me too." You said before kissing her lips softly.

Curling up to her a little more, the girls watched happily as you and Soyeon fell even more in love with your sweet daughter as you looked forward to all the adventures you'd have together.

It was going to be a good life and you looked forward to everything that was to come.