3. Mumbai

Happy Janmasthmi everyone. Today is one of my most favorite festival so I decided to give one more update ❤.

____________

Alessa and Vivaan with Ara are at airport with their family saying them bye. Romanos made sure that Alessa and Vivaan go in their personal jet. It was hard in beginning to pester them but she finally agreed when they threaten her with not sending to India.

Alessa  was almost in tears seeing her family sad and her little bunnies cry for their aunt.

Alessa- Arghhh!!  Please don't be sad. I'll be back in just 3 months.

Pierro hugged his daughter asking her to take care and others also hugged her and finally Alessa with her friends and Ethan settled in the jet.

Ara- Woww!!  They sure love you guys a lot. How the hell you managed to make them agree?

Vivaan and Alessa looked at each other thinking how they actually managed to make their family agree.

FLASHBACK

The whole Romano family was sitting in the hall looking at 2 person who were standing in front of them averting their eyes.

Pierro (Alessa's Dad) - Will you now both speak up?

Alessandro (Brother)  - Yeah at least tell us why you gathered all of us here.

Vivaan- Ummm..... That....... Alessa will tell.

Alessa looked at him wide eyed and then looked at her family whose attention was on her now.

Leo (Brother) - What is it tell us now?

Alessa spoke up with a little nervousness.

Alessa- Actually we got our final project from our company.

Ethan(Alessa's twin) - That's a good news. What was there to be so nervous?

Noah- Yeah it's a good news. After this project you can easily join our company.

Ezio- You were scaring us without any reason.

Vivaan pinched Alessa's hand. Alessa glared at him

Vivaan whispered- Tell them before they get too happy.

Alessa- They will deny.

Vivaan- Atleast try.

Alessa- How would I tell them that we have to go to India for the project.

Pierro- India.

Alessa- Oh no!!did I said it out loud?

And vivaan just nodded.

Alessandro- What did you said?

Alessa huffed as she knew she have to face them.

Alessa- We got our final project and we have to go to India for that.

She said in one breath.

Pierro- You are not going.

Leo- Yeah! There is no way we will send you that far.

Vivaan- But it's our last project.
Vivaan tried to argue.

Alessa- And after that we can easily join your company as decided.

Ezio- You are not going. We won't be there to protect you. You can take as many project as you want here in America and we'll support you and protect you.