15. Revenge

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END🥺.

_______________

Alessa went inside the apartment throwing her heels and bag. She noticed the darkness and called for ethan,vivaan, ara but there was no reply. She took her phone out from her bag when she heard some footsteps.
She looked back but didn't notice anyone there. She felt something off and as she was about to turn back someone put hand on her mouth.

Alessa struggled to get out of the man's hold but he was strong so she bite the hand of the man which was on her mouth and with one hand she twisted the hand of the person but he was quite fast and he ditched Alessa's attack .

They both came infront of each other looking ready to attack. He again lunged upon alessa with a punch and she successfully dodged it while kicking him on the side of ribs making him fall down.

Before he could understand anything, Alessa took the knife out from the fruit basket and put it on his neck with her knee on his chest.

Alessa- Who are you??

And on the que, she heard clapping and the lights were turned on . Alessa looked around and saw Ethan, Vivaan and Ara sitting on couch with popcorn while her bodyguards were standing behind them with popcorn in their hands .And Indian guards were there with their wide eyes and open mouth because they never thought this innocent looking girl could be that dangerous.

Samuel(Alessa's personal bodyguard)- Well done Lisa!! Although I think it wasn't fair considering your dress but you proved me wrong. No matter what you wear,you are still the best fighter 😉.

Alessa looked at him confused as he was supposed to be in America and then she looked at the attacker and saw Vincenzo lying there. She released a breath and stood up.

Alessa- Seriously!! What if my dress got ruined.

Ara- But you won!!Yayyyy!!!!!
Ara squealed and hugged her.

Vincenzo - It was dark and new place for me that's why she won or else......

Alessa looked at him smirking

Alessa- Don't be a sore loser.

And everyone else laughed.

Vincezo then whispered in her ear.

Vincenzo - I just let you win because i didn't want to embarass you infront of everyone.

Alessa looked at him from up to down and smirked.

NEXT DAY

Everything was going smoothly in Singhania Company. Every employee was busy in their works like usual. Everything was perfect and in sync like other days but what they didn't know is that today is not like other days. Today is a bit different and they are gonna remember this day for a long time.

Vedant was waiting for Abhi as their meeting won't be happening at their usual place ,so to help him reach the meeting room .

Abhi entered the Singhania's Corp in his Armani suit, shoving anyone who comes in his way( Rude jerk).

As Vedant met Abhi,he led him towards the new meeting room .

Vedant was moving forward with Abhi following him when he stopped suddenly making Abhi clash into him and falling down on his bum. It makes every person present there laugh. Everyone was laughing while Abhi glared at Vedant who was trying his best to control his laugh.

Abhi stood up and was about to shout at Vedant when he felt something hot drooping down his shirt.

He looked at front and saw an employee dropped her cup of coffee on him which made others laugh even more.