5. Club

AUTHOR'S POV

As Alessa and others reached their apartment, they all went to get ready for club.

Alessa heard a knock on her door and she said a come in. She looked at the door and it was Ethan.

Ethan- Ara and Vivaan were talking about Rudra being gay, ummm are you fine.

Alessa just shook her head in no and Ethan engulfed her in a bear hug.

Alessa- I don't know why I am sad. It's not like we were in a relationship and he cheated.

Ethan- If he cheated on you, he won't be in this world anymore.

Alessa just shook her head on his over protective behavior.

Alessa- I hope alcohol works.

Ethan- I found the best club. You get ready till then.

Ethan winked and left from there and Alessa got ready.

AT CLUB

Ethan, Alessa, Vivaan entered the Diamond Club. Club was so beautiful inside, they were impressed. Bodyguards were also inside , far from their eyes but near enough to reach fast if something happen. Ara couldn't join them as she said she is still jet lagged and didn't get proper rest.

Vivaan took a drink and went to dance floor.

Alessa- Why aren't you going to dance?
Alessa asked once they settled on a chair in the bar.

Ethan- You'll be alone.
He said taking sip of his drink.

Alessa- Go go enjoy. Guards are there to look after me. You enjoy yourself.

Alessa said pushing him.Ethan talked to guards and went to dance floor.

Alessa loves to dance but she is too shy to dance in front of everyone or unknown people so she prefer to just drink.

Alessa- A vodka shot please.

Soon, her vodka was there. She thought about Rudra and took it in a sip when someone patted on her shoulder and she looked behind.

Pooja- Hey.

Alessa- Hi.
Alessa was shocked on seeing pooja.

Pooja- Are you alone here?

Alessa- No, I am with Vivaan and my bro.

Pooja- Oh. I am with my friends too or you can say I was forced by my friends to be here.

Pooja said as she settled beside her and Alessa laughed at her.

Pooja- You know this is the new and the expensive club of Singhanias.

On hearing Singhania, Alessa spit the drink.

Alessa- Sorry.
She said while taking a tissue.

Alessa- It's Singhanias?

Pooja- You didn't know?

Alessa- Umm no

Pooja- Don't worry it's not like we are in office. We can do anything we want after office.

She said winking at her while Alessa just nodded.

Pooja- Oh my friends are calling me. See you in the office.

Alessa waved her a bye.

Alessa(in mind) - What the!!!!! We are in Singhania's club. What if Rudransh is here too. What if he saw us.